+ Follow This Topic

Thread: bad relationship brewing?

bad relationship brewing?

ok, so.. advice from forums.. dun need any threads from cokehabit saying i'm already fkd

never really had a relationship before and somethin tells me the one i just started isn't right. It's my senior year at highschool and a junior that i really like, really likes me. Seems nice eh? Main problem: I have no clue why she likes me. I figured it was just infatuation, which i also don't get, but its been 4 weeks and she still seems to like me. I can't really carry on a conversation with her that well, although it seems like if i made a knock knock joke she'd laugh. She's always signed online, seems like we should talk through aim a lot, but we barely get 1 half conversation up a day, seems to actually go better in person. She just told me she liked me over aim, i said i liked her too. And then there was no talking after that for about a day, because there isn't that much to talk about. Tommarows first day of school since that convo over aim. Should i be worried as hell that i can't find a reason for her to like me or just sit back? A little hard to try not to screw something up if you don't know what there is to screw up.

Closest i can think is that we both like games computers and anime, and she seems to really like it when i say techie stuff and things in l337...

Right now from what i know about relationships, fairly little, this is pretty much my first one. I'm trying my hardest not to change that much because she likes me, I mean, spend time with her when she's there, but keep doing whatever I'd normally be doing most of the time. Not change myself for her too much. But at the same time respect and love her. Wish i knew why she liked me though
    Last edited by fuag155555; 26-09-05 at 11:02 AM.

I think you're doing okay.

Relationships are a funny thing. The attraction phase is what happens for the purpose of you two getting together. I think it is a nature's way of telling you that you should pursue a relationship and get to know each other. Usually, it is kind of awkward getting to know each other!! ha ha! (For some people anyhow, especially if you're a little bit shy....keep in mind this is unique from developing any other kind of relationship - and as you already said, it is your first!).

Try to be patient and don't be too hard on yourself - I am sure that she has very good reasons to like you and that every day she gets to know you those reasons become more and more clear. And perhaps that is the same for you?

Good luck!

Tone Guest
    Don't question it, dude. LoL you sound like you don't even like yourself... but then again you're still young and in High School so it's normal I guess?

Just go with the flow, hang around her, get to know her better, the more you do this the more comfortable you will feel around her and her around you and then you can work on going to the next step.

Listen to the song "The Wonder of You" Elvis Presley!