+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: was she hinting at interest ir was it small talk?

Tone Guest
    Who doesn't?

The important thing is you realize some things are more important than those little fears. Like, talking to a pretty girl who gives off signs she's interested.

You're cool in my book dude. There's a few people on this board I could see myself chillin with, and you're one!

Yeah, as far as I can see you have no reason to have low self esteem.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Yeah, as far as I can see you have no reason to have low self esteem.
    i blame it on my childhood , ever since i was a kid (about 4 y old) , everybody used to say that i talk to much , me being the youngest of 5 , i shut my mouth and i stopped talking ... i became very shy and kinda anti-social at some point in my early teen years . about 2 years ago i really came outta my shell , and even tho its hard for me to do this even to this day , i still do it because deep inside , im not a anti-social quiet and stupid person .

i'm the kind of guy that doesnt talk that much in general , all off my talk is made inside my head (my family told me SOO many times that i should shut up when i was younger , that i ended up doing that and closing myself for years) , im shy in the beginning and once i get to know the person i start to talk ...alot .

since ppl see that im quiet , they think that i dont have an opinion and that im too slow or stupid , but then they mention a strong argument , when i speak , most ppl just shut their mouths because they know i dont talk often , then when im done , they usually keep their mouth shuts because they cant contradict me .

(in the net im different tho ) why? i got used to it , before i was even shy to post on the net , my 1st forum took me a year before i posted a message .
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 01-10-05 at 06:03 AM.

Awwww...yeah most of our insecurities should come from childhood. At least you're opening up now, I can understand being shy, I'm the same way.

Yea, Lv is a good guy...A lot of us are shy at first too so don't worry dude, we can relate.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

i re-edited my last post , i will put what i added there , here ...because ppl replied to the older post

also about my looks , i'v had LOTS of girls tell me i look good , this and that , sexy this , wtv... i get compliments even from some of my guy friends (no their not gay , they just say things like " im not ashamed of approaching girls with you cuz u got good looks dude" ...but i dont really accept these compliments , i know im not ugly but i dont know if im truly attractive . why ? also because of my family , me always being picked on because i was the youngest , yet i never cracked like they did . because the more punishment you get , the stronger you will be later on .

i have girls telling me they want to date me , they stare at me , they send me signals , i know their doing that but i dont believe it . i dont because i have always been put down ever since i was a kid ... not because i used to be ugly , just because i was helpless and couldnt fight back , i was too young . altho iv always been tough , (iv been fighting since i was 4 ... yea street fights at 4 , i made my 5 y old neighboor bleed) .
    iv had girls offer themselves at me , litterally "**** me " kind of things , but i never took it because i thought they were just playing with me and that i wasnt good enough . iv had girls , not like 1 or 2 , like a dozen of girls at the same time complimenting me , yet i never took it at heart . i always thought it was BS and i still think that sometimes... i was voted hottest guy in each class since 7th grade . always took 1st place (during all of HS ) . but i still feel they were just being nice . but my brain is telling me that they were sincere (come on , all those years and i just win from luck ... no way) .

i know i have problems ... my parents even sent me to a psychologist , turns out i have a way better intellect than the average . i blame my family .

ohh , i forgot to add , my psychologist said i was perfectly normal , i just think i got insecurity problems.
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 01-10-05 at 06:07 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123