+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leave me alone!!

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    So be cautious, and be alert of your surroundings. Your totally justified to carry that metal pipe too. If you hit him with it...I hope he is on your property.
    This is very true. Make sure whatever happens occurs on your property. You don't want to be dragged anywhere that you aren't familiar with, because he very well may have you jumped. But you did the right thing. And when it comes to using the metal pipe, that's why I like brass knuckles. He won't even know what hit him, and no one will see you swinging around a weapon.

But you still don't want to fight unless it's your last resort. Just be cool and try not to start shit. But do what you've got to do, that's the bottom line.

Well, if he's on your property it's easier to claim self defense or some crap like that.

By all means threaten violence to scare someone off, and yes self-defence is fine. What I'm against is trying to instigate violence. Fair enough if someone else starts it but I just wouldn't recommend throwing the first punch.

Lol I just contradicted myself again. Threatening violence is basically instigating it.. so yeah i'm against that too

Unless they threatened you first and you fear for your safety.

You can always pull the skirt over your head and try to run away.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

nope she still hasent taken the hint, now she is sending me a hi5 thing to say i'm a nerd... i dont understand, does she want to piss me off, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by cheazypeaz
    nope she still hasent taken the hint, now she is sending me a hi5 thing to say i'm a nerd... i dont understand, does she want to piss me off, or what?
    She probably does want to piss you off. Ignore her! That'll drive her crazy, and at some point she'll probably get the message.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12