+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: what do you talk about when introducing yourself to a girl?

Tone Guest
    Well I'm sayin even if that IS the reason... it would make her feel better about herself if you leave that out. I mean, wouldn't you be flattered if someone came up to you and introduced themself? And wouldn't it take a lil away from that if you found out they only wanted to talk to you cause they thought you were interested in them?

It's not that big a deal, I'm just sayin - I think it's better to leave it out. She looked at you, cool, thumbs up. Keep talkin to her and see how things go. You don't have to go for the jugular right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Well I'm sayin even if that IS the reason... it would make her feel better about herself if you leave that out. I mean, wouldn't you be flattered if someone came up to you and introduced themself? And wouldn't it take a lil away from that if you found out they only wanted to talk to you cause they thought you were interested in them?

It's not that big a deal, I'm just sayin - I think it's better to leave it out. She looked at you, cool, thumbs up. Keep talkin to her and see how things go. You don't have to go for the jugular right away.
    I don't mean to intend that I am right here, because there's no truth to that, but to answer you question, I'd be flattered if a girl that I was interested in actually came up to me and introduced themselves because of my interest. I was actually hoping for that with this current girl because I had also been looking at her often. That's just me though, I always hope girls that I like can come up to me and introduce themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by bball_1523
    I don't mean to intend that I am right here, because there's no truth to that, but to answer you question, I'd be flattered if a girl that I was interested in actually came up to me and introduced themselves because of my interest. I was actually hoping for that with this current girl because I had also been looking at her often. That's just me though, I always hope girls that I like can come up to me and introduce themselves.
    Well, the right girl for you will do just that then. I'm sure it will happen. Now that your confidence seems to be rising, it may happen sooner than you think.
    Sniff first, then scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by CircleC
    Well, the right girl for you will do just that then. I'm sure it will happen. Now that your confidence seems to be rising, it may happen sooner than you think.
    I certainly hope so. But I wouldn't mind taking the first action if I saw a girl look interested in me, by her always smiling at me or something of that nature. And there's a girl like that right now at my school that I have been thinking about now. You think I should go for it? haha

Tone Guest
    Yeah you found in yourself a line and hook. Now you know you can set the bait.

You know what you can do with bait? Catch a fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Yeah you found in yourself a line and hook. Now you know you can set the bait.

You know what you can do with bait? Catch a fish.
    haha I think I need a new thread for this one

why do I feel like it's too hard to let this girl go?

Quote Originally Posted by bball_1523
    why do I feel like it's too hard to let this girl go?
    Don't think of it like you're letting her go then...because you never had her to begin with. Nothing to lose.

Plus it's hard when you really like someone. Just keep your head up and scope out some new girls.

Don't think of it like you're letting her go then...because you never had her to begin with. Nothing to lose.

Plus it's hard when you really like someone. Just keep your head up and scope out some new girls.
    it's so hard man, the odd thing is, I've never felt so attached to a girl after talking to her only once. Usually I feel something wrong that might make me depressed for a bit, but I get over it quick because I know inside that I can't have them, but this girl I still feel that there's something going on. It's really hard to let that go for some reason. It feels way different than all the girls I've been rejected by.

I really want to let this go and move on, I really do. I feel like I'm in denial. I am trying to think about another girl that caught my eye, but I can't feel it right now.

You can't just go from girl to girl I guess. There has to be a little cushion in between. It's too hard to jump from one to another. Plus, that's how you lose sight of what you really want I think. Just keep reminding yourself that right now she isn't what you need(you're not into the drug use)

You can't just go from girl to girl I guess. There has to be a little cushion in between. It's too hard to jump from one to another. Plus, that's how you lose sight of what you really want I think. Just keep reminding yourself that right now she isn't what you need(you're not into the drug use)
    yeah, for some odd reason I try to think about the drug problem being something that I can't accept, but for some reason I have a hard time believing she's really into that. Even if she is, I still have a hard time letting go, I don't know why.

Just recently I found out another girl I had a "slight" interest in does drugs, and it totally turned me off. But then again I have a "slight" interest in her, and this current girl I have had a bigger interest.

I forgot how I handled my past rejections. I know it took time and I eventually moved on other girls and stuff. I'm just trying to figure out what I can do to cope with all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by bball1523
    I'm just trying to figure out what I can do to cope with all of this.
    Maybe you should take a page from your love interest's book. Try drugs. HAHA. Kidding. It just takes time man, and some distractions.

Maybe you should take a page from your love interest's book. Try drugs. HAHA. Kidding. It just takes time man, and some distractions.
    yeah right, never! lol

yeah, I know it took time for my past rejections. I just forgot how long and how I got over it. And I'm so afraid to let this girl go. aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456