+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Introducing DJGigalo

Originally posted by MVPlaya
    Well, 18% of all proposals are by women, so for every 1 woman that proposes, 4 guys do, that means you're 1/4th of a woman, or one guy, behind me.

So you made out with a girl, take her back with you to your boyfriend as a surprise, he'll love it.
    It might seem strange to you, but my boyfriend matured over those fantasies, as he's had plenty before me. Besides, he doesn't fancy me kissing other girls.
    I have it all. Including kino.

All of my best friends have been bisexual girls, it's really not that big of a deal. It's funny to see other guys when two girls kiss though, it's so childish. They look upon them with such awe, its pathetic.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I would also like to add that I really don't understand straight women. I understand straight men because women are such gorgeous creatures and IMHO much superior to those of the male persuasion. And I also entirely understand lesbians, they know how much lower men are so they go for other women. However straight women and gay men both confuse me. This is all just my opinion but I would like to hear from people what at all is attractive in men? Male bodies are like a beat up old pickup truck, good to move shit around but not really easy on the eyes at all. Hairy and bulky and shit. I guess I really don't know how to convey what I'm trying to say, but anyway why do women find men attractive? Is it just a societal thing in that they were raised believing they should find a man or is there really anything of value in the male appearance?
    Heit ist mein taug.

estrogene finds testosterone attractive.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Beyond me.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Zekk-its all about the hormones. I cant see a woman being attracted to another woman, except they know how to eat eachother out. (NASTY).

But not all men are as you describe, theyre facial features, the build in their arms, strength in their hands, their muscular chest, their freaking ASS, (if they have one)!

I would rather have a strong man whose got hair under the armpits and whip me around like a damn frisbee!

As opposed to the woman who stated to me in Nov. "I wont hurt you, you'll like it.." GET THE **** AWAY YOU NASTY WHORE!

Willies willies willies, but then to each their own.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Let me say this though:

I have nothing against bi or gay people, I also have friends who like to sway the same way, "I" dont judge them, just personally prefer men.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Zekk, it's just the nature of things (for most people) - it's not because we've been brought up in a strictly prude way allowing only straight marriages. On the psychological side of the spectrum, it is believed that opposing forces are attracted towards each other so they unify in a bond, complementing each other's strengths. However, when men lack masculine traits (and there is a whole bunch of explanations for that - going all the way back to childhood and how you were treated, e.i., if you had a slightly effeminine father, you might be gay in the future and stuff like that), they are more attracted to people who do. And that'd be men, most likely, unless you find yourself a female who is a tomboy. Same with women. Straight lesbians usually have short haicuts, flat chests and no sense of girlieness whatsoever.

As to why staright women like men (i.e. me), I'd have to say you're definitely straight if you can't appreciate masculine beauty! To you (like to any straight guy) the very thought of a man's body is ridiculous (well, unless if you compare your bisceps to other guys). While, I being a woman, find the man's body extremely attractive. (You'd have to be a woman to understand...or leave your prejudices against men) Mmmm...men have those amazing shoulders..nice and broad - gives a vulnerable, delicate woman a sense of support and security. And the narrow hips and a cute butt - well, what can I say, very delightful. Especially in a button up shirt and slacks...Ahhhhh. A man's face is sturdy and shows rugged physical strength, which is a reference to a man's dignity, courage and, once again, strength.

Ok, I just needed a little insight on it from straight women, thanks Killer and squirrley. I just get SO confused when I see a cute girl hanging on a doofy looking guy. I mean I'll tell ya I can find a man attractive but it seems like such a rarity to me. There just seem to be a lot of guys who look that same and they all look like total doofs.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Oh I agree about that. American fashion is different from European. It seems to me as though EVERYONE wears the same unisex hoodies and sweats only in different colors...Some guys look fine in a cute hoodie and cargos but sometimes it gets too thuggy, which I don't like. I like button-ups, slacks, cute hoodies, anything, especially black leather jackets on my boyfriend (NOT the heavy-metal ones!!!)

Here's something that baffles me. I've recently begun working in the mall getting experience to open my own store this summer. And I see some of the stupidest things on people. Can someone explain to me why all these black kids are wearing bright pink shirts with a matching pink hat with a white tag hanging off the left side? It looks so ridiculous and I see it SO much as of late. Also the whole sagging thing, didn't that die a while ago? And lastly those dew rags on guys heads, wtf is that about? Do guys really think that looks cool? Just some really stupid fashions out there that make me look to homocide for the answer.
    Heit ist mein taug.

ROFL...

Pink hats? How completely irresistable!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123