+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex Breakup, Ex wont talk, Ex i need help with.

Ex Breakup, Ex wont talk, Ex i need help with.

Ok look here's the deal... Im going try to make this AS SHORT as i can, because i know people here wan't what's going on.

Basically my Ex broke up with me...4 week's ago... Online dating(yes yes so sue me)... She happened to really just not be online.. For like a week or so... Because she had gotten grounded... Let me say now that i am 15 and a half(will be 16 in Dec 20th.) My ex is 14... I know young... Anyway's she signs online. We talk for a while and i admitted i still had feelings for her. She signed off. We talked and we were just still trying to get back with each other... I told her i loved her and still had feelings... Like the idoit i can be sometimes. She signed off.

Then i told her how much i loved her... I sent like... 3 long emails... Hoping she would talk to me... She didin't so i told her i needed space... Till nov9....

Here's where it all goes crazy and downhill from here.

We both have myspace... On myspace i write blogs... I wrote about her a little bit in each one... Till one day she decides to send me a little messege thing saying this

"ok im just gonna tell you straight forward how i feel

the bulletin was true i am in a relationship his name is ryan he lives around here and i go to school with him and actually see him

secondly this annoys me you always expect me to answer all your comment bulletins messages etc etc and if i dont you bug me about it. then if i answer to one of my friends comments and not yours you start freaking out. face it i have a life of my own ok i cant apply all of my time to talk to you.

ummm stop talking about me!!! it annoys the hell out of me no one has to know about that ok thats mine and yours business not theres gah!!"

Pretty much... Im confused at this point... I mean im confused if my Ex will even talk to me... I just need help on knowing if i should just wait it out between her and i. Or just forget her... Any help would be great. Thanks.

Just forget her dude.

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt
    Just forget her dude.
    Oyee i forgot to say this...I mean... All my ex's close friends are my friends... So it's kind of like hard to forget her... When your speaking to her friends.
    Last edited by wwefan300; 31-10-05 at 10:20 AM.

Just leave her alone. She doesn't want to be with you.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Tone Guest
    Yeah, and in the future don't be such a damn pest to girls you're interested in.

Oh and definately don't talk to girls you like ON THE DAMN INTERNET.

Wait, all of your friends are her close friends? I thought y'all were dating online or do you live near each other? I'm confused, but yeah move on.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yep, time to move on from this on. She has already told you she's in another relationship! You should just forget her and move on!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

here's the problems:

1. You're too young
    2. You're too clingy
    3. She's not interested
    4. You like wrestling
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    here's the problems:

1. You're too young
    2. You're too clingy
    3. She's not interested
    4. You like wrestling
    loooooooool

I agree with 'bunkt.

Quote Originally Posted by wwefan300
    Ok look here's the deal... Im going try to make this AS SHORT as i can, because i know people here wan't what's going on.

Basically my Ex broke up with me...4 week's ago... Online dating(yes yes so sue me)... She happened to really just not be online.. For like a week or so... Because she had gotten grounded... Let me say now that i am 15 and a half(will be 16 in Dec 20th.) My ex is 14... I know young... Anyway's she signs online. We talk for a while and i admitted i still had feelings for her. She signed off. We talked and we were just still trying to get back with each other... I told her i loved her and still had feelings... Like the idoit i can be sometimes. She signed off.

Then i told her how much i loved her... I sent like... 3 long emails... Hoping she would talk to me... She didin't so i told her i needed space... Till nov9....

Here's where it all goes crazy and downhill from here.

We both have myspace... On myspace i write blogs... I wrote about her a little bit in each one... Till one day she decides to send me a little messege thing saying this

"ok im just gonna tell you straight forward how i feel

the bulletin was true i am in a relationship his name is ryan he lives around here and i go to school with him and actually see him

secondly this annoys me you always expect me to answer all your comment bulletins messages etc etc and if i dont you bug me about it. then if i answer to one of my friends comments and not yours you start freaking out. face it i have a life of my own ok i cant apply all of my time to talk to you.

ummm stop talking about me!!! it annoys the hell out of me no one has to know about that ok thats mine and yours business not theres gah!!"

Pretty much... Im confused at this point... I mean im confused if my Ex will even talk to me... I just need help on knowing if i should just wait it out between her and i. Or just forget her... Any help would be great. Thanks.
    I had a lot written but I shortened it. Get a life.

i think its time to move on...unfortunately you don't have many options here, she told you she is in another relationship which means she no longer wants to date online, she also asked you to stop writing about her, and feels overwhelmed by the fact you keep msg'ing her and getting upset when she doesn't reply. This girl is asking for space and i think you should respect that.

I think you should focus on school and friends and having fun right now and forget about this girl. And when the next one comes around and shows an interest in you remember that she is interested in you, you don't need to msg her every 5 minutes, and when someone is not returning that interest respect yourself and move on.

welcome to the world of love....
    heartache ahead and occasionally times that make it all worth it

dude, go to a cafe, and get drunk on coke or something

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Quote Originally Posted by wwefan300
    We both have myspace... .
    What's her MySpace address? So we can go make fun of her of course

Quote Originally Posted by mhussain
    dude, go to a cafe, and get drunk on coke or something

Hussain
    Drunk on coke? Don't you mean high? j/k

sheesh, 16 and thinks he is in love. just wait son, this pain is nothing yet, just let it go and stop being so annoying. don't let her tell other people that you are a clingy, needy little girl.