+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mature relationships?

when youre ready
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Man, you are right about that. My love has never been equal with hers either. It was always lopsided, even when things seemed good. I remember thinking that that was a problem then. Now, all I can think about is how I want her back at any cost. But really, do I want what we used to have back -- I hated how she always appreciated me less. Have I forgotten? I guess I really have. Let's be real with ourselves, Ray. We gotta think about us. We have to have some demands be met by those that we love. Inevitably, it will end anyway if our needs cannot be met. That's the truth. That's reality. Coming to grips with that is the hardest part of all. Thanks, Ray.

haha np.. glad u realized a few things..

well i guess it really depends on the person.. our love for each other was never balanced, but i was ok with that.. altho she never really proved that she really cared about me, she always satisfied my needs.. i mean, if this is something that bugs u, man, it'll never happen, no matter how u try.. u know, even before i made my first post here, i knew the answer to every question I wanted to ask.. and i also know, if i asked her out again, what the answer would be.. but, there's always just this slight hope, causing me to shelter myself from reality.. every little thing she say, would give me hope... it sux..
    With just 3 letters, "h, r, t", I could either make "HURT" with "U", or be left with a broken "HEART" without "U" ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12