+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I've been dumped cause he doesn't deserve me???

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya
    By the way, that "It's not you it's me" cope out is so 90s.
    I laughed so loud at this, not because of what was said, but when I broke up with my GF a couple of weeks ago I actually said "Its not ME... Its YOU"

I finally had the guts to do this because of the help I got from here ages ago in another relationship.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

whoa ... those are my thoughts now . "ps... these aswers are all short and vague . so dont base your point of views to much on them "

ok 1st ... the boxer dad was from my EX ... this guy loved me ... as a future hubby for his daughter ...

2nd im with the muslim girl ... shes not REALLY muslim ... some ppl say that they arent ... basically , shes like a neo muslim ... meaning a new "type" of muslim ... none of that burka stuff going around . very good , no dont think its like "its ok to do drugs and have sex " ... not at all ... but its not as "extreme" as the other "traditional" muslim types

3rd even tho her kind of muslim isnt that strict ... her father is ... the old crazy man that doesnt want her daughter to not even go out , even less date . He expects it to be like back then "" heres a picture of my boy >>> (4 months later)
    YAAYYY now my boy is married to your daughter , what a happy day :poor daughter goes off to get screwed by some guy she barely knows and "forced" to live with him ""

4th she broke up , not because she dint like me , because she knows her family would never accept me ... but 1 day after that we went back , she thought REALLY hard about it and she had thought about it before ( total of about 2 months ) , but now its certain , she loves me like CRAZY ... so much that shes willing to leave her WHOLE family AND community ( this is a big part in her life) ... just to get married and be with me ... yes forever .

... now THIS is what i call DEDICATION ... Major respects to this lady .

ps: thing is , she knows her family would love me , but just because i wasnt born in the same country as them , they would actually want to kill me . ( yes , just for dating , even if they never found out i broke their youngests daughters cherry .)

ppl , never mess with Afghan ppl , you might think their poor or "terrorists" but i guarantee that that it ONLY a MINORITY ... BUT one thing they have in common ... they are ALL crazy violent ppl ... IF you get in theyr way , if not they are usually nice .
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 25-11-05 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smilingeyes
    I went over to my BF house Saturday night to visit. We hadve sex, and then he breaks up me with because I am too good for him and he doesn't deserve me. I don't get it. We were doing great, not problems, not fighting, NOTHING, and then this. His friends are completely floored with the news too. He had told all of them, that I was the one and we were going to get married and such. I think I'm still in shock about. My mom thinks there is something else going on, and I don't know what to think. What do you think?
    I think there is something else going on too. Not because I've done this to a girl, but because I've had it done to me (not immediately after sex though). The "you're too good for me" line is just his way of trying to be nice about it and not get into a big arguement about what may or may not be wrong with the relationship. I had a girl recently tell me "I don't deserve you, you're just too sweet" (and yes there was something else going on)... if you want the whole story look for my huge post in this section. All in all it probably means that he's just not in love with you any more. I know that sucks and it isn't easy to hear, but it's probably the truth.

I went over to my BF house Saturday night to visit. We hadve sex, and then he breaks up me with because I am too good for him and he doesn't deserve me. I don't get it. We were doing great, not problems, not fighting, NOTHING, and then this. His friends are completely floored with the news too. He had told all of them, that I was the one and we were going to get married and such. I think I'm still in shock about. My mom thinks there is something else going on, and I don't know what to think. What do you think?
    i think your mom is right............
    but if i was you i wouldn't judge anything without discussing it with him.
    i'm sorry that it happend..........

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    LV, that was the gf before the one you are dating now? Do you usually end up with women whose parents are strict about religion and ethnicity?
    no thats the new girl

i dont usually base my Gf on their family or religion , but its the 1st time i actually have some sort of problem with a girl's family ... thing is now im muslim but i have to be in their branch "meaning their type of muslim" , but she wounlt mind if i was just a normal non-related "party" type of muslim ... the way theyr supposed to be ... you know burkas arent even supposed to be like that and used in such a way ... its the ppl that changed that ... i hate corruption

same thing with stupid "suicide bombers" ... you suicide you go to hell , no matter in what name you do it , its suicide .

wow....after sex he broke up with you and said you were too good for him? that doesn't makme sense...i think he was using you. just for sex. or maybe during sex you didn't show to him that he was good at what he did. hurt his ego. and he couldn't handle it and wants to be alone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123