+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Me and my EX are back together

Me and my EX are back together

we were apart for 1 month because she was confused with what she wanted to do with her life and just needed to be alone.

we were together for 3 yrs almost 4

we went out on a date the other night an ended up back at my place...we made love an it was the best sex i have ever had. she said she almost cried when i threw her on the bed and hugged her because she missed me so much.

she an i both didn't hook up with anyone when we were apart

shes told her friends that we are working stuff out and she loves me

we tell each other we love each other all day (when we do talk)

it feels great an i love her with all my heart

we are a couple but aren't boyfriend/girlfriend yet (whatever that means)

does this sound like it's a good thing? our break up wasn't bad at all

the love i have for this girl is incredibly powerful...she steals my heart like no other women i have ever met.

originally i just felt like a booty call or something but the way it's playing out i really think it's going to work out again. does this sound like that?

tonight she just came over to watch a christmas movie and cuddle before she had to write a paper

just looking for some opinions on this...ive been letting her call me and stuff

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sounds like a good thing so far... Sometimes people need that break from each other to appreciate what they have.. It sounds like she realized she wanted to be with you.....and obviously that you feel the same.

Good Luck to you!
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Tone Guest
    Yeah sounds good. What's stoppin you guys from gettin back together?

I wouldn't force the issue, since obviously you guys just want to enjoy being in each other's company again, and you bringin it up could be a real buzz killer - but at some point it does need to be addressed.

I'd just keep on goin with the flow.. wait for the right moment to let her know where you stand, how you feel about you two gettin back together (officially), and go from there.

Good luck, and please keep us posted.

(P.S.>> Hi Ellynn!)

Don't rush at it, but definately try to get some answers down the road a spell. Make sure you know where the problem lays so you can make sure to make things better.

Best of Luck
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    I don't know how much there is to look into it, I mean sure they have problems, and yes - you should always be looking on how to improve yourself, but from the description of their breakup (in his words) :

Quote Originally Posted by Doopy
    we were apart for 1 month because she was confused with what she wanted to do with her life and just needed to be alone.
    I guess the only mistake he could have made during that is to not have gaven her time/space.

It's just that I got the same lame excuse earlier this year and truth be told, there was more than meets the eye.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    Yea, of course. You should always be looking on ways to improve your relationship anyways. There's always room for improvement.

I believe the other thing was that for the time we were together we grew too dependent on each other and forgot how to be independent (hanging out with friends and stuff)

Now we are both doing that

I'll wait until around Christmas time to ask her where we stand (boyfriend/girlfriend wise)

I'm moving to a new apartment so we will see how that goes

Tone Guest
    Cool man, good luck! I hope everything works out.

Let us know of any updates.

spot on, wish we could all have it so easy