+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: She wants a break

Your getting all worked up over nothing. Your 18..girls are a dime a dozen...just find another one. And next time, don't make tacky rules.

yahhh

yahh i guess thats the best way too look at it.

I've been keeping myself busy, and the pain hurts less and less the busier i keep myself. yes, she pops into my mind all the time.

She called me tonight around 9-10 o'clock to ask me if i was intoxicated (i wasn't)
    and that she was just callling to see if i wanted my spare set of care keys back...

But i think if i don't talk to her, and i stick to the no contact. I'll be ok.
    Thanks LoveForum, this thing is really helpful. to journal your thoughts and emotions. I think its theraputic almost.

Well, I'm glad it's helped you out.

kinda weird

suprisely its only been 2 days. And i don't really hurt anymore. I find this strange because ive had a relationship that ended kind of like this one. Many differences but same basic story line and outcome. Took me 2 months or more to get over. Its been 2 days, and i feel like ive moved on soo much. Yes i still care about the girl, and miss what we had. But I defineatly feel life is still worth liveing, and can have a good time, without her in it.

Do u think this is because ive been down this road before thats why it doesn't hurt soo much?

Do u think it all really hasn't sank in, and there is more hurt to come?

Do u think because im older now, that its just easier to cope with because ive mentally matured a little in the last 2 years?

thanks in advance for all the feedback :-D

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You just new what to do and you did it. I wouldn't worry about why or how, I would just keep focusing on the now and keep moving forward.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

alright thanx everyone... i think this thread is good and done :-D

Quote Originally Posted by stoph8ting87
    Do u think its wrong or would you have a problem with this situation. Your partner calls you and says they wanna hang out with you this evening. You respond yah sure that sounds good, when/where can i meet you? You arrange to meet around 7, you get a call at 5 saying they are tired and are going home, and that we can hang out another time.
    Well yes I would get pissed... But your smothering has probably led to this.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

1. You have way to many 1, 2 and 3's in your paragraphs.. which makes me think there are alot of problems.

2. If a girl says she needs a break, give her some space.. it could be she can't even handle it and will call 2 days later, or she may break up with you. Either way, a break is for people to take a step back and understand their own feelings. If you keep hassling her, or not letting her, she's mostlikely going to tell you to piss off. Possibly for good.

3. I still think you have too many 1, 2 and 3's heheh.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123