+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice PLEASE

Advice PLEASE

I need advice here. Ok i met this girl and we talk alot and see each other sometimes, but recently it went a little serious i told her how i feel and i was glad to hear she felt the same, she was saying stuff like 'ur perfect for me' 'i cant imagine me without u' 'im lost without u' etc, heavy stuff. But then i get the line of 'u live far away' i live about 5 or 6miles away not that far. But she says, i might not be there if she needed me And of course id do aything for her, but i dont know if this is a blow off lie or what. She confuses me as she says these nice things. And i cant stop thinking about her, i never could. Shes perfect for me. And i think iv fallen for her. I dont know what to do Please advice would help lol.

Thanks.

you know what...i got nothing for ya. i usually have something for most people.

but i'm out. when a girl says to me things like "you're perfect for me", "i can't imagine me without you", and "i'm lost without you"...that's VERY incongruous with "u live far away" and "you might not be there if i need you"...especially when you two live a hop, skip and a jump away.

what...does she only have relationships with direct neigbors?

how old are you two?

5 or 6 miles away? *GASP* How old are you 4? Even a teenager can walk that far in an hour. What could she possibly need you for in less than an hour that her folks cannot take care of?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Girls lol. Yer i know, i guess this is an American website, but if not the Preston to Blackpool about 20mins in car. I know but it could just be an excuse. But then again shes said those things. Its confusing isnt it lol

im 15, i dont drive here

Thats confusing as hell. It could just be a case where the girl wants to hear you say again that you would be there for her, makes her feel good. This is definatly a sticky situation. What did you end up saying after she said all of that.

I know man. I say the same sorta stuff to her. I asked if she ment it 2day she sed 'u know how i feel about u' etc. But its so confusing. She sed when she thinks about me she'd 'Be lost without me' and says only 2day some soppy song reminded me of her even though thats irrevant lol

But she says i live far away (i dont) and she doesnt wat to get hurt by not seeing me. And i think shes trying to go off me, wen i ask to come roud she says shes busy etc, but from the things shes said that doesnt make sense does it.