+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: size

Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    funsounds, 6-7" diameter is not average. Go look at some polls.

infact, here's a site with lots of great info: [url]www.sexinfo101.com[/url]

enjoy.
    we're talking penises, right? cuz i posted vagina size averages above as well. either way...i don't think i said anything about a 6"-7" diameter being AVERAGE. i said the most DESIRED size is 6"-7" LONG and 7"-8" CIRCUMFERENCE for penises. the diameter numbers were for the vagina.

supposedly, the averages penis is a little over 6"...and average girth/circumference is a little over 5".

i'm going primarily but no exclusively by the following "study": [url]http://www.penissizedebate.com/contents.htm[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Hey funsounds - you have a g/f right?

Well - what does she say about your wee wee?
    no complaints so far...she seems to enjoy herself. but you know why i'm all paranoid? cuz i KNOW i've been compared to her ex as a sexual partner. a while ago, when she was still with her ex and we were just friends, i remember her saying the sex was mind blowing...after she broke up, she admitted that in retrospect, she stuck around too long and was blinded by how bad the relationship was simply because of the sex. and the dude was apparently 8.5" long (don't know how thick).

it's just that thing...where you wanna believe you're the best sex she's ever had, not some other guy. and it sucks to think you're not the best sex she's ever had. total ego thing, yes...but it is what it is...

Tone Guest
    Huh?

She said she was "blinded by how bad the relationship was simply because of the sex" - that's a good thing for you, no? Doesn't sound like you have to worry about compensating for that extra inch or two.

hehehe, I misread. I thought you were talking about penises... and for some reasone changed diameter with circumfrence... and yeah. Ooops. Still a good site though.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

That sounds dumb. To stay in a relationship that is horrible just because the sex is good. If the relationship sucks for me, the sex isn't going to be good for me.

not me. sex is what keeps me in a relationship. bad sex+ small penis= no action with sombra.

lol Sombra.

is that carmen electa in your avatar?

yep
    ________

Most guys who brag/say that their penis is really big...are lying. I will admit that mine is above average, but I don't brag about. Atleast not until I get in bed. So why can't my fellow men stop saying they have big penises when its only one inch. Although that would take the fun out of judgment on other people's penises.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234