+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you take it?

Quote Originally Posted by bigcr27
    This guy is now in jail. So it doesn't even matter. They aren't going out anymore. I'm just saying that all the other guys did her, but not me. There was my chance. Should I of taken it? That is the question.
    How the hell do you know all the other guys "did her"? Because they said so? Any idea how many women lives have been totally "F"ed up because of little boys telling lies?

She probably was keeping her eye on you so you as a warning to stay away. You're a little fool if you don't think she knows the gossip going on about her...and it was probably started by some dumb-a$$ that she wouldn't fvck.

Should you have taken your chance? You make me sick!
    If you don't talk to your cat about Catnip...who will?

Quote Originally Posted by bigcr27
    This guy is now in jail. So it doesn't even matter. They aren't going out anymore. I'm just saying that all the other guys did her, but not me. There was my chance. Should I of taken it? That is the question.
    And it doesn't mean that all the other guys ****ed her that you can too. Use some common sense.. this slut sitting right there looking like she's waiting for you to jump on her is just trouble. Especially when your that young, you don't know what might have happened. Why go for a slut when you know u have the ability to find a decent girl instead. Guys like you are just screwed in the head but you did the right thing by doing nothing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12