+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm new help me if you can

I'm new help me if you can

Hi all I'm 16 and I'm in love!! at this age can you believe it? lol! well my problem is that i was friends with this girl for a year and i constantly told her that nothing would ever happen between us! she has been in love with me for like a year now and she has just got a boyfriend and they've been going out for 5 weeks now! she says she loves me and wants to be with me forever but she really likes this guy and says she wants to atleast give it a go with him!! she also wants me to wait for her current relationship to end but i dont know what to do! please anyone help me feel free to ask for more details i'll tell you anything if you can give me good advice!!

Thanks

TyRuK

Are you shittin me? she wants you to "wait around" while she goes out with someone else?

What is it nowadays with these girls?

run dude, don't walk away from her.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

wow i cant believe she wanted you to wait until her current relationship to END...tell her to f off.

what?!! thats crazy! i say dont wait around for her... if she really did have those feelings for you then she would be with you right now and not another dude. in my honest opinion... i dont think she loves you if she likes this other guy and wants to give it a try... dont wait!!! move on man.

yeah you know what, shes using you as a backup if things doesn't work out between her and the other guy...tell her to f off.

Unfortunately you are in a shitty situation bro. Because on one hand you "love" her, on the other hand she wants use you as a plan B. Well that's really F'd up of her to do that. You need to play it like you don't care. Let her know that you're not going to sit around and wait, because if you choose to do that then what makes you think she won't do it to you if you guys get together? She can easily have another guy lined up after you. Best thing to do is tell her that you care about her and if she wants to be with you then she needs to leave that guy, if she chooses not to then realize that it was not meant to be at this time.

hey bro, just do this

call her..

and tell her to f off. lol maybe in a more polite way.

Quote Originally Posted by TyRuK
    Hi all I'm 16 and I'm in love!! at this age can you believe it?
    No, I can't. Get over it.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TyRuK
    Hi all I'm 16 and I'm in love!! at this age can you believe it?
    You are adorable!

All I can say is the first girl you love will be the first one who breaks your heart. Sorry, sweetie.

I actually can't bring myself to walk away!! come February if it still isn't over i suppose i'll leave

Ty, sweetheart, don't wait for her. She don't love you, she's just weighing her options. I think she's playing you. True love is not a game.

Yeah i know (she aint exactly a player though lol)! But this is too hard either way! She is my best friend and i seriously dont know what to do!!