+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Random change of heart

Random change of heart

i am almost 17 and a junior and this gurl is almost 16 and a sophomore have known this gurl awhile and about a month ago we started "talking" u could say. a could 2 or 3 weeks later i asked her out. we were going out about a week and a half and last night i she was all excited abotu me coming over for new years. she has a brother whose my age and is one of those. dumb, stoner, "ill kick your ass" kids..shes hte opposite of him, shes a sweet gurl. her brother dislikes me for hte simple fact im dating his younger sister . i was at her house from about 6and supposed to leave at 1230 for new years. around 11 her brother calls and is on his way home and she doesnt want anything to happen cuz hes been drinking. so were going back to her house form her friends down the street and it was quiet cuz neither of us were happy that i had to go. well i was somehwat pissed off cuz her brother ruined our nite and yelled about him. she got mad that i yelled but wouldnt tell me she was mad at the time. well its time for me to go so we kiss eachother goodbye. and i leave. i get home and call her and i ask if shes mad and she says yes. tells me why. then goes off on we barely knew eachother and were better off as friends. this is not an hour after she told me how happy she was to be with me and how much she liked me. we broke up adn i dont really understand what im supposed to do as this isnt a long relationship so im not freaking out. but im curious as to why sum1 i can be so myself with and were so happy with. can completely change how she feels that fast.

Ouch. Didn't need to yell at her though.

You can probably get back with her if you worked at it a bit but I'm completely baffled on why she broke up with you over that. It wasn't good on your part that you yelled, but still, that's no reason at all to end the relationship. Unless you've done that more than once during just those 2 weeks yall were going out.

nope. only other times there was yeling. it was both of us and in fun like yelling aroudn having fun. not yelling at ppl. just being loud.

it was completely random and idk what happend.

well i thought ide give yall an update....i kinda played it off as it didnt bug me THAT much and went back to being still the friends we used ot be(which she did in return) while still showing i cared for her.past 2 days when i ask what shes up to she says shes thinking but said it was just stuff and i wasnt guna press her to tell me if she didnt want to. well today she was on her way home from church. and she textd me saying we needed to talk. so she calls me hwen she gets home and says her fones dyign so shell get online. so she gets online. and we talk about our day for a few minutes and i ask what she wanted to talk about. she said it was what shes been thinkign about lately and that she misses me and wants to hang out or sumthing. i told her i missed her too adn i think hanging otu is a good idea. she said that she felt like we didnt know eachotehr as well as she would have liked when we started going out. and now that i think about it i agree we didnt kno eachotehr as well as we would like too. she then said "maybe if we hang out more and get to know eachother better. we will get to the way we want." i told her that sounds like a good idea and that i still like her very much and hope this will work out the way we are hoping. she confirmed she likes me too and just doesnt wana rush into things with us. which makes sense.

i am all for this idea as i do have feelings for her ide like to keep. and i think it was somewhat "brave" of her to come forward and tell me she misses me and that she is attempting ot not only salvage, but strengthen our relationship between as to it maybe lasting longer and developing more.

sounds good buddy! good luck!