+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Best friend and I...

Best friend and I...

Seems like we're meant to be together but we're both taken...

Before we became best friends, we were on the road to being in a relationship, but at the time, I wasn't the type of person that wanted to be with one girl. So I never asked her out, just talked to her alot, we had our fun, all that good stuff(no sex but we slept together and kissed and sh*t). She had a bf (and still has one), and now I have a gf. Doesn't stop us at all though, we still talk a bunch. I find that I'd rather talk to her than my gf at times. As a matter of fact, whenever she calls, I'm happy to talk to her.

She went to Atlanta for Christmas break and called me everyday. She told me that one night she had 2 dreams about me and her together in a hotel room (since we made it known to each other that we can talk about anything, things we won't tell anyone else). I'm like word, you got a bf, why you not dreamin bout him.

Today she came over my house after she went with my family to watch my first bball game of the season (btw, she called my dad her "father-in-law" when we were on the phone b4 the game). We talked alot, and when there was silence, it was confortable silence. Closer to the end, I felt on her breast a bit and her butt (I was blindfolded tryin to get the remote from her, don't ask why). She didn't push me away or say nothing of it. My guess is she liked it but knew she couldn't say that. If I would've had 10 more minutes, I'm 95% sure there would've been a kiss. She said she wanted to see a movie with me tonight (where the hell is her bf at?)

It really seems she likes me as much as I like her. But what are we to do? I really like my current gf (she's just a bit prettier than my best friend), and she is more straight up with me. I love to be with her, it's just when on the phone I get tired.

I don't know. Maybe I should just see how long my current relationship lasts (gf likes me ALOT though). BAH, I wish I didn't tell my best friend about my gf, that'd make things a whole lot easier (btw she really wants to see my gf and often says "she must be pretty")
    Last edited by Bigg Boss; 08-01-06 at 09:48 AM.

keep the girl who is better in the sack!

if you wanna be with this best friend instead of your gf...dump the gf. before doing ANYTHING else, dump the gf. it's the honorable way to go about this. then you can pursue the best friend...