+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Duel Problems

Duel Problems

1) I have a good friend that is 19, turning 20. He has gone to college in the same state aprox. Approx 300 miles away. There is a very attractive girl that is interested in him, and he is interested in her. He doesnt know whether he should just wait untill the summer to proceed in relationships with her, or to keep it going even though he is only able to visit once every month or so. The girl is 16 years old.

2) I also have a problem just last night, dont know exactly how, but me and this good looking girl got to know each other. I havent been with a girl for awhile so my taking of hints is less than par. I did find out; however today, from her friend that she really likes me, and would love to date such a cool guy. Yet, she also said that she thinks my other friend (not the one above) has a very intriguing mind, and that she would like to date him just to see what goes on in it.

A little advice for both of us? hehe
    Last edited by theguy; 09-01-06 at 09:40 AM.

first guy: way too old for the girl. he shouldn't even dream of doing that right now.

you: take the girl out on a date before the other guy does if you're interested.

.... that was really simple.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

screw her and give sloppy seconds to your friends , run train through her with all your buddies .

no seriously , ask the friend or hint about it at least . then make your move on this girl .

1st guy: Statutory Rape.
    You: the girl sounds like a slut.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

1st guy: might be statutory rape, depending on the state. if it's not rape...he still shouldn't cuz i don't believe in long distance relationships. they're hard. he should just find someone at school.

2nd guy: the girl is playing the field. seeing what's out there. sorta window shopping. might even take a few of them out for a test drive. she's young...bright eyed and bushy tailed. she doesn't know what she wants. personally, i'd leave that alone. but it depends on you and where your state of mind is. you might just want to use her.