+ Follow This Topic

Thread: First time was surprising

First time was surprising

Ok so I last night I had sex for the first time and it was really amazing but not really what I expected at all. I'm so glad I waited till I was ready but I always thought there would be some sort of ... i don't know sense of loss or something or some sort of regret because of all the stories I have heard but I'd be lying if I said I thought it was anything less than one of the most beautiful experiences I've ever had. Maybe it was because I was so comfortable with whom I was with or whatever. I don't know I just wanted to say yay I lost it and it was excellent and I think people should really wait till they're ready. not necessarily in love or anything but definitely with the right person and definitley when you feel like you're ready.

haha i'm glad u had such an awesome experience especially with the right person ;D

Cool! that's great that you had a good experience!

im glad you didnt feel your skin get ruptured . btw im not a girl .

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whether or not you "lost it" to the right person is not usually evident until some time has passed, but it is good there was no immediate remorse. Be sure to use condoms in addition to a second form of birth control.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

It'll get better and better too!

yay!

ha ha, I know right!!! Yippee!!! I always thought of the sex section as more for advice than for bragging. I see people post here how they had a threesome or had anal sex for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by llamapants
    Ok so I last night I had sex for the first time and it was really amazing but not really what I expected at all. I'm so glad I waited till I was ready but I always thought there would be some sort of ... i don't know sense of loss or something or some sort of regret because of all the stories I have heard...
    A primary purpose of all those stories you've heard is to dissuade sexual activity. To a large degree, they're little more than an occasional case of ill-preparation being blown up to mythological proportion. Truth is, propriety is the ONLY thing which dictates loosing your virginity should also be accompanied by a sense of regret. Yours was a far healthier and natural response. Congrats.
    Speak less. Say more.

hey I aint been on here in ages, but anyway, yeah i know what you mean... i mean i thought i'd get that feeling to, i mean i was always scared about sex, and when i did it, afterwards i felt no regrets or nothing!, but i did feel closer to my boyfriend. xx