+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 200 km 15 and no hope left

200 km 15 and no hope left

hi i'm new in this forum but....well listen i have a big problem......i live in sweden...in sweden theres always a little bit racism but i fanally found some one .. aswedish girl....she's something i never seen ....we meet from some friend..she talked with one then she asked him if he had a cool friend to talk with he gav her my class mates msn ...then she did the same with him and he gave her min msn...then we talked in msn then she called me and we talked more and more.....

then a finally asked her....she said yes i said yes....i got more and more feelings for her....maby to much...today we have been toghether for 3 months and 2 weeks....and i only have meet her about 2 times .....but that doesn't bother me...i lover her almost more then my own mother....but she's gettin' frustreted by this and she don't think it will work....were still togheter thou...but i don't wanna loose her....

my father refuse to help me beacuse he don't like me beeing toghether with someone...he rather like to se me like player and **** around.. cuse he probably think that it will couse to much trouble or something..so i'm on my own.....she lives 200 km away from me....she's ready to leave me if a i don't do something.....help me what should i do???
    Last edited by Cybog; 13-02-06 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Paragraph breaks are your friend.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What should you do? It doesn't sound like there is much you CAN do, and if you don't mind me saying so, it appears that you are way too invested in a girl you only met twice.

How old are you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i'm 16...but i'm only doing it cuse...u know when u feel kinda lonely and u find someone yuo feel like a part of u....i can't heelp it....i lover her but no one is heelping me...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That is because your situation is one that virtually all people go through when they are 16, and somehow we all survived it. I suggest you try to invest yourself more fully in something local, and stay away from the internet girls.

Sorry, sweety. It will get better.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

what vashti said, this will only lead to more pain. Though I strongly advise against what your father said, I would let things be with the girl and bite the bullet. Will save you a lot of pain later.
    On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...

but the problem is my father has stoped my alowens (money) cuse i can make it work but he thinks its just a big problem beeing with a girl...he just wants me to **** around....but thats not the same feeling....technally a only need some money but how?? cuse i know i can make it work......i want to make it work

Get a part time job!!!!

i'm 16...that's almost impossible in sweden i would if a could.......

It is? How come? No ski hills ? No McDonald's? No paper routes? No babysitting jobs? Can't shovel someone's driveway? Or mow their lawn? OR rake their leaves? Or paint their fence? Wash cars?

My first boyfriend (I was 12) broke up with me because we never saw each other. Just talked on the phone - and even then only when my parents weren't home. I once snuck out to see him at the ball diamond where he was playing. But I wasn't allowed to have a boyfriend so it didn't work out very well. He broke up with me and broke my heart.

But I got over it.

And have gone on to have my heart broken many times since! No matter who or when it happens, you always want to stop it or fix it or make the pain go away.

i live in a very small town....almost nothing here....so no tryin' to get a job......and the swedish love there natur and like to get out as much as they can...so house work...they like to do it them self........weelll so far i haven't got any tips how to make it work....is there at least someone in her who understands that i never want to leave her.........

Oh, I understand. It is just that it seems impossible at this point in time, unfortunately. You've pretty much said it yourself. Star crossed lovers, if you will.

i know....but i wanna be wrong.....damn life's screewed....so theres no help huh??...ohh weelll

in the end with almost everything the only one who can help you is yourself. And in this situation the only good advice seems to be to get over her and try to dat a girl somewhat more local.
    On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...

well....i'm screewd