+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Sexual History

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    But isn't that what you just did? you argued with me, lol. Funny people. You can't come UP to my level so don't worry about it and run.

P.S. You're a douche bag chump, you're the one with a slutty girlfriend.

hmmm, I was thinking more along the line of "Chiti chiti bang bang".

I tried, won't let me. I dont want to start all over with post count, I like this user.
    HA! Come up to your level! I like your style, I really do... you are quite the funny man!

While I'm not the kind of person to argue on these forums, as I see how childish and moronic people like you look when they try, but I'm going to have to give a rebuttal here...

I have a slutty girlfriend... what about your girlfriend? Oh wait...

Nothing you say is going to bother me because honestly, I couldn't care less. You can go ahead an insult my girlfriend all you want to if you can't come up with something to insult ME over... it doesn't bother me, really. I will know that while I am out having fun with my friends and girlfriend, you are sitting at your computer, like the pathetic little man you are, trying to come up with a valid response to me. But just remember, go ahead and insult my girlfriend as much as you'd like, because I just know you're bitter that I'm happy and you aren't. But then again, I could go on and on about the things I have that you don't (ie. happiness... intelligence... friends... A LIFE...)

P.S.

It's kind of funny how easily you can tell how much of a dumbass someone is over the internet. All you have to do is insult them in an anonymous forum and they get all worked up over it. Only a true dumbass would care if they get trashed by a screenname to which they have put no name or face to. And it appears that I'm not the only one here who has this opinion.... get the hint yet?

okay. please PLEASE close this thread down PLEASE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    okay. please PLEASE close this thread down PLEASE!!!
    Ah, you're right... my post was a little over the top. Mods, go ahead and delete my post, I don't care what that little worm has to say anyway...

Hey, no it was good.

Not that it was against OV necessarily - or whatever.

But in defence of your girlfriend. Clearly you've come around on that issue!
    Happy to hear you're at ease (or more at ease) with everything now.

What the hell? He says he won't stoop to "my level" and argue and than he types a freaking essay long argument? I hate hypocrites and douche bags, I happen to be very satisfied with me life and you dont know how I live, you assume because I am on the internet that I am a computer geek? well, you are here too. I get worked up over it? go back and read your posts, go ahead, look up and read your BOOK LONG reply and continue to deny that what I say will never bother you. Go ahead and tell yourself that your slut makes you happy and that your better off than me, it seems to give you the ability to justify being with her...I guess thats a break through for you like clynn said above.

PS: NORMAL GIRLFRIEND>FAWK BUDDY > NO GIRLFRIEND > SHIT > SLUTTY GIRLFRIEND
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 10-03-06 at 01:02 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678