+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need some advice please

I need some advice please

Hey everyone...
    Well, first let me tell you a story...
    Im 17, male, and in high school. I met my current girl friend about 2 years ago. and weve been together for about 1 year and 3 months. College is going to come soon... and my girlfriend wants me to go to her same college, but i dont want to because i prefer another. She then says "oh college is more important than me" and well, i dont know what to do. In my head, i dont want to be in a relationship, because i know im gonna be really busy with college, and gonna meet alot of people... and i dont want to have to avoid hanging out with both guy and girl friends and have my gf getting mad or jealous. Im going to move away pretty far, and i know its gonna put a strain on our relationship. But in my heart, i really really care about her, and i want her to be happy. whats worse, is that my gf was not born here.. and shes getting through college through scholarships (with help from me) and i dont know whats going to happen to her.. she sees that our relationships most likely gonna fall apart.. and shes blaming herlself... because of who she is.. and i feel really bad cause i care about her, and i dont want to hurt her. I dont feel like having a gf right now, i want to go out with other girls, but i really care about her, and i dont want to hurt her. Please, any help would be highly appreicated
    thanks.

always put youself first ... i know i might come off as an ass but your career is your future , your life and you dont get to have alot of shots at it . Girls will come and go , do not hold back because you want to please her , for all you know she might even cheat on you while youll be in college .If you tell her that now she might brake up with you , but either you tell her now and face it like a man next time she asks or tell her after prom .. so like that you have some time to enjoy her and not be stuck with a crappy future just to please someone so selfish .

also dont pay for her college . A person has to learn how to deal with their own lives and not depend on someone ... if you do that at least make her cook for you .

King Zarathu Guest
    I agree with vamp except for the last part, I think she should give you something in return for you paying for her college.

yea how about a year supply of on demand blowjobs ...or that she does you college homework .

King Zarathu Guest
    Now I 100% agree with vamp.

vamp has this topic covered perfect response. your just 17 if you do all that shit and she meets someone else or something happens you are gonna get ****ed. you have a lot of people to meet still you dont need a highschool sweetheart choosing your path

Go to the college you want to go to, I don't mean to sound harsh but relasionships don't last forever and you could end up regretting your choice! You're only 17 you have plenty of time for serrious relationships. Basically I agree with Vamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

King Zarathu Guest
    Wow, you have 1000 posts now! You have now achieved first-degree lifelessness.

Grrr! Well it's a Sunday and Sundays are dull. I'm nearly at the same level as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Converse
    Grrr! Well it's a Sunday and Sundays are dull. I'm nearly at the same level as you.
    Don't even go there. I've been here for almost an entire year longer than you have and look at our post counts. Stuff it.

thanks everyone for responding. You make alot of good points vamp. But technically, im not gonna pay for her college (just help her w/ scholarships etc.) Anyways, yeah i think ill do that, and putmyself first. Shes said "theres no one else like you in the world" and "ill never meet anyone else like u.." but heh, now that i think of it, im sure there is (afterall im just 1 person). and im sure that she'll meet someone.. (reasurance) plenty of fish in the sea eh? heh just trying to make myself feel better. well thanks everyone for the responsees.

King Zarathu Guest
    No problem. Don't worry about it, just do stuff to keep your mind off of things. Masturbation might not always be the answer though. You might end up having a thought of her cross your mind during the process and be like "Oh...****!" Then, your boner would be lost--forever.