+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I did it

I did it

I broke up with my boyfriend. I feel bad for hurting him...but I knew it wasn't going to work out. And we had gotten a dog together...and he doesn't like the dog.....but he won't let me have him. I know he's gonna hate me for hurting him. I'll probably never see him again though. He lives 6 hours away. I feel much better for doing it.....does that make me a bad person?

Why do people want to be in a relationship at such a young age? I'm 19. I just want to hang out and date around. Not be a whore, but not settle down with just one guy. Is there a balance?

I do feel sorry for the dog..
    but I also think you made the right decision. If you felt the relationship wasn't for you, if you two wouldn't be happy together in the future or if you wouldn't be happy with him, then.. you shouldn't sacrifice your happiness for someone else. You both are so young anyway. Go and live your life. I know that's what I'm doing right now.

and try to get the dog back

no theres no balance , either your gonna have only 1 guy , no guys at all or date lots of guys but we all know we have needs and urges so youll screw unlimited amount of times , and if it keeps going and you dont watch yourself youll have a gaping hole instead of a cooch and yes youll be a little whore .

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think 19 is too young to be settling down... that comes soon enough. Live it up for now - you are not responsible for this guy or his feelings anymore. Just tell him when he is done being mad at you, if he doesn't want the dog you will take him back.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're 19, I'm 19, we're all 19!

'Cept for Shh!

She's 91.

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    no theres no balance , either your gonna have only 1 guy , no guys at all or date lots of guys but we all know we have needs and urges so youll screw unlimited amount of times , and if it keeps going and you dont watch yourself youll have a gaping hole instead of a cooch and yes youll be a little whore .
    Very Helpful.

Dude, explain to me what the difference is between screwing multiple guys 1000 times and screwing the same guy 1000 times. Besides the obvious concerns about STDs and psychological damage, what would the difference be to her cooch/ gaping hole?

The difference would be, if she didn't use protection, her babies would resemble a United Nations Conference.
    Last edited by JohnMalkovich; 03-04-06 at 07:50 AM.
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia"

Congratulations, it takes strength and you did the right thing. You feel better because a weight has been lifted off your shoulder, and that's perfectly okay. If the relationship wasn't working, he's better off too.

As to your question why young people want to be in relationships.. well, i'm 19 and at college, and I don't want to date around, I'm in a long-term relationship. I am not saying you're 'wrong' or something, at all-- I'm just saying it's a personal choice. I can understand why people would want to date around and have fun. That just doesn't appeal to me personally, and that's just how I am.

(omg this means I will be 20 next... I hadn't really thought of that )

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmom202
    And we had gotten a dog together...and he doesn't like the dog.....but he won't let me have him.
    Who paid for the dog? In other words, if the dog rightfully belongs to you, go beat his ass!

I feel much better for doing it.....does that make me a bad person?
    No, that makes you in touch with your feelings and honest to yourself. Congratulations

Why do people want to be in a relationship at such a young age?
    You ever see/hear 12 year old girls putting on WAY too much make-up while they say "like" about 4 times in a sentence? That's them trying to be older and more mature. Same thing.

I'm 19. I just want to hang out and date around.
    There's nothing wrong with that at all. You're only 19, you damn well have that right, even if you were much older. I'm close to 19... XD

Not be a whore, but not settle down with just one guy. Is there a balance?
    Whatever you feel comfortable with, dear. It's all about you, just take care of yourself.