+ Follow This Topic

Thread: close friend needs serius help

close friend needs serius help

Hello, im new here but my friend is in a bad situation with his girlfriend.

He is her first boyfriend and he wants to break up with her after more than a year of being together. tonight he broke up with her and it ended up in a huge fight outside for at least 2 hours, she begged him and got on her knees and kept asking to give her another chance. the problem is, she is crazy and threatens to do suicidal things since she "cant live without him." my friend had told her he would give her another chance just to prevent her from doing something but he wants to leave her. she has attempted to do stupid things before like running into the streets and other painful things. he doesnt know how to leave her, has anyone been in this type of situation or know of what he should do?

I think your friend should tell her mom that he is breaking things off with her, but he is worried that she may hurt herself, and he needs to tell her mother WHY he is worried (specifically). He is not obligated to stay with her, and in fact, it sounds like a very unhealthy relationship for him to stay in. Breaking up with your first love is a normal (albeit painful) part of growing up, and should be dealt with in a more appropriate manner. Your friend’s first loyalty needs to be to himself. Let this girl’s mother (or father) take care of her.

By the way, I highly doubt she would do it. She is just being extremely manipulative.

Yeah, ignore her. These types want you to think that they will kill themselves but most won't. Its a cry for attention. Thats all biches really want; attention.

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    Yeah, ignore her. These types want you to think that they will kill themselves but most won't. Its a cry for attention. Thats all biches really want; attention.

hmm........ well in a situation like this i would avoide what he said due to it would suck being wrong and her killing herself. And I honestly think this opinion is one to be ignored even though normaly i like carps posts. The fact is even if we want the sugar coated world there are people out there who are not as secure as we would hope everyone is.

I would reccomend telling her parent now and makeing sure some help is given, even if he is with her at the moment she can still be very insecure knowing he dont like her anymore and she may do something and that needs to be avoided. She has probly had some tramatic or bad history to make her this way so just try your best to get her help and to not push her off the edge, sadly there are people who will do stuff like this. So yeah, my best advice get her help without going directly to her first so not to push her off some edge.

So chances are either shes pulling to keep you or shes serious, in reality do you want to take the chance? Get her help first just in case. Chances are if she is makeing this all up then she will own up to not have to go through alot of stuff.
    Last edited by HeyYouGuy; 16-04-06 at 06:05 AM.

ok my thoughts are different.
    why doesn't he try making her hate him really bad, like cheating, don't care about her too much, ignore her calls sometimes, girls hate that and she will be convinced if not then run away and tell her parents. but try to get her convinced first, that you are not right for her(i^mean your friend)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by confused01
    ok my thoughts are different.
    why doesn't he try making her hate him really bad, like cheating, don't care about her too much, ignore her calls sometimes
    When good people behave badly, they usually feel guilty about it afterwards. Also, it would be childish to behave this way.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by confused01
    why doesn't he try making her hate him really bad, like cheating, don't care about her too much, ignore her calls sometimes, girls hate that and she will be convinced if not then run away and tell her parents. but try to get her convinced first, that you are not right for her(i^mean your friend)
    What the **** are you thinking? How is that any kind of solution?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    What the **** are you thinking? How is that any kind of solution?
    Thats why she is called "confused".