+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: turned off by lazyness?

You two seem way too young to be living together. Why rush into playing "house"?
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Yeah, especially if you are already starting to second guess her. Maybe your sensitivity to her activity level is motivated in part by anxiety over living together...

Laziness is HoT! Specially in a girl.You know, the type of laziness when a girl is to lazy and makes the guy do all the approaching.

Quote Originally Posted by clynn
    Maybe she is just in a slow period? Perhaps she is confused about things in her life? Is she uncertain about her direction - is she confident about her choices re: school and career? Is she having any problems with other family? Sometimes I think it is good to fluff off for a while adn relax and go through periods where you just let it all go so you can relax and contemplate your navel.That being said, those periods have to end. And she has to be able to "get back at it". Start rejoining the land of the living.
    I like that quote above, reminds me of my ( as I like to call them) "bum days". I had no school and work and would be a misrable fawk, now that I have less time to enjoy, shiet loads of works, school and stress...for some reason(dont know what it is) I enjoy life more. Even more girlies are starting to look at me.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 02-03-06 at 01:08 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

So many responses over night, thx. ...Ok, I'm 29 and already living my career, she's 25 and has 2 years of college to go. You all gave me some good points to look at.

There are some new developpment on our part. Regardless of the college situation, for now, I decided to go with what Taranee said. We’re still not living together and whatever she does, she’s getting by and she’s happy and if she’s happy, I’m happy.

Whereas like prodigal said, when the relationship steps forward to the next level and "IF" lazyness plays a role, then and depending on the situation, I might have to say something. Besides, going serious in the long run, the two person in a couple should support one another equally, I think so anyway.
    -G-

ok, second thought on my last post.
    she's 25 and she's getting no where? hmm..
    Could it be because she feels that she's not getting any younger and have no accomplisment yet, that's why she's not getting any motivation?
    Maybe she's going through midlife crisis? I have a few friends who are at this age , still in school, have about 2-3 yrs left, and sometimes they get really depressed because they feel the are unsuccesful. They sometimes go through periods of "giving up" life. Maybe this is the case? If it's so, talk to her, help her get up again.
    Circumstances or people can take away your material possessions, they can take away your money, and they can take away your health. But no one can ever take away our precious memories. So, don't forget to make time and take the opportunities to make memories everyday. To everything there is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven

hahahahhaaha

mid life crisis at 25? You kill me, Jasmine!

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    hahahahhaaha

mid life crisis at 25? You kill me, Jasmine!

shh! yeah, i was cracked up on this as well when my friends said that...or maybe it's just the hormone.
    Circumstances or people can take away your material possessions, they can take away your money, and they can take away your health. But no one can ever take away our precious memories. So, don't forget to make time and take the opportunities to make memories everyday. To everything there is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Yeah, especially if you are already starting to second guess her. Maybe your sensitivity to her activity level is motivated in part by anxiety over living together...
    I would hazard to guess that this is more than likely the case.

Of course you would feel anxiety over living together.

Maybe she feels anxiety about living together.

Is she depressed?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12