+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Feeling down

Feeling down

Hi everyone. This is just an update on what's going on (read sad notes and different note).

The guy and I spoke four days ago. I can sense that he was mad at me and that's why he didn't return any of my calls.
    That's was the last time we spoke. So, I called him today and left a nice "how are you doing" message. I don't think he will return any of my calls... again.

I don't know why I do this to my self. I seem to fall for the wrong guys (assholes). I really want to get over this dude. I tried going out, keeping myself busy... but he is always on my mind. I don't even want to meet new people. I don't wanna go through this pain anymore. It's worst when I'm by myself. I swear if there was some type of memory eraser device I'd be the first one to buy it.
    I don't know what to do. It's messing with my days and nights. I can't sleep because I'm up hoping he will call. I can't function right.

I just deleted his number from my phone book, and I hope that will help a little. If he doesn't return my call then I know there is no way I can call him... Even if I get the urge.

The really messed up thing about is I don't know what I did to him. He won't tell me at all. I think that's bothering me the most. We went from hanging out and loving each other's company, to him not wanting to talk to me anymore. I am going on a men strike.

I am new here, but it sounds like you just need to move on. Try to avoid him. Dont call him and if he calls dont answer. It isnt worth the pain.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Time heals all wounds my dear.

But first of all, do yourself a giant favor and STOP TRYING TO CONTACT HIM. You are only making this harder for yourself, and I think you realize that. You realize he's a jerk, so why does it upset you that you can't talk to him.

The way I see it is, every moment you waste thinking about or crying over him is time you waste that could've been made more productive with something (or someone?) else. It will happen. But you need to be more strict with yourself.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Same thing happened to me. Things are going well and then all of a sudden you're cut off completely with no idea. I also fall for the jerks. I want a nice guy, but I'm just not attracted to them. I feel your pain. You can't sleep, maybe lost some weight, feel empty, numb, just walk around like a zombie. It sucks! I can't give good advice. I'm in the same boat.

I think deleting him from your phone book was a good move. Sometimes we need to do little rituals to show our subconsious that we want to make a change. Throw a picture of him away, too. Maybe listen to some "goodbye songs". I recommend Patty Griffin- Let Him Fly.