+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for girls about anal sex?

Quote Originally Posted by shai`anne
    It's alright but he needs to play with you at the same time. It's more for him than you.
    I disagree with that - my b/f gets off on it badly and I get off even harder than he does. Maybe that's the case for some girls, but it's certainly not for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by courious
    Ive done it a couple times, my ex loved it, she almost orgasmed from it. My "pillow buddy" didnt mind it, but didnt get off from it. In both cases I did come inside.
    you came inside? am i correct in assuming you didn't use a condom? because i've heard it's not a good idea to have anal sex without a condom. reason being, the rectum contains lots of bacteria and you could get an infection up your urethra.

Anal when done right can be and has been pleasurable for me. Its an extreme intense orgasm its different for sure. At the same time i dont want to constantly get it up th ebotty either. I feel that its something that really cant be done for along time, anal for me has to be quick & pleasurable.

Sam & I we havent done this yet. I asked for it today in a playful manor and ...... i dont know. He made a coment and i said well i already asked for it im not asking again! lol yeah rite
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

It might just be a different experience. Some people like a bit if bum fun. It's more personal preference.

Anal always gets messy, I keep finding this funny smelling brown stuff afterwards

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

I have only done it with one partner (not my current one) and depending on my mood it was very pleasurable but I never orgasimed from it. He on the other hand, most certainly did!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12