+ Follow This Topic

Thread: do girls like guys with cars

do girls like guys with cars

is it just me or do you girls like guys who have cars...
    from seeing whats been going on between me and my friends and other people i know.. all of us seem to lose our girl friends to guys with cars.. or are taken away from other guys without cars.. its really strange.. seems like i should get a car or something..
    i lost to a guy with a car..

If they are shallow tire biters, then yah, it makes a difference if they have a car. If they care about you, they will take the bus!

its cool if you do, but it dosent dtermine anything
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

I think trucks are hott myself!

It depends on the age & other factors.

If you are a man 18+ without a job or any goals, just a lazy loser... then yeah! I have a problem! If you are in college struggling or something of the sort, I understand!

If a girl genuinely likes a guy, it won't matter. Thing's may be inconvenient, but she will adjust to the complications because she likes you. Maybe you should find someone not so shallow, or for obvious reasons... Get a car!

If a raindrop was a kiss, I'd send you a shower.
    If a hug was a second, I'd send you an hour.
    If smiles were water, I'd send you the sea.
    And if love was a person, I'd send you me.

Girls typically don't go for guys with cars...personally I hate cars because all my boyfriend does is work on his car and his friend's car to make it faster, but that's not why I've been with him for 3 years, that's for sure. If that's the case in your life, you've just been going after girls that care about nothing but money...at least that's probably their intentions. No worries, the right chic will come around...

If the reason for a breakup is that u don't have a car ...
    Says a lot about the girl herself.

Be happy u got rid of her mate!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Depending on where you live, cars represent a great amount of freedom and independence. In Los Angeles, you can't get around without a car, which makes dating without a car nearly impossible. However, if you live in New York or San Fransisco, a car is fairly unnecessary.

So really, the amount of importance a girl puts in a guy having a car depends a lot on where they live.

Also, age is a factor. Cars are a plus in high school, for example, but nice girls don't generally *expect* them until perhaps college age.

Are you old enough to drive yet, depressedboy? Can you borrow your parent's car?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by youre it
    Girls typically don't go for guys with cars...personally I hate cars because all my boyfriend does is work on his car and his friend's car to make it faster, but that's not why I've been with him for 3 years, that's for sure. If that's the case in your life, you've just been going after girls that care about nothing but money...at least that's probably their intentions. No worries, the right chic will come around...
    True that..

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it's age/situation dependent, like a couple people have mentioned.

At my age (26), if I'm seeing a guy my age or older, I'm a little put off if he doesn't have a car......usually by this point in their lives, they will if they have a decent career and some money management skills. Unless they're in school studying for their masters or something, it might be a put off for me. I'm not really into 30 year old guys working at Burger King, or starving artists.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi