+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what to do?

what to do?

hello friends
    I am new here.I just want to hear some comments about my "situation".Here it comes:
    I am almost 18. I am with this girl for two month now and we are moving very very fast.I actually told her i love her, and she said it back.She also told me she thinks that what we have is very serious and it is going to last.We 've had sex several times(8 last night).....But i have many things i think about all time.
    First:she lives very far so i only see her once a week and not always.
    Second:As i said i am almost 18 and this is my first serious relationship.Many times i think i am too young to be into a serious relationship......
    Third:she is pretty but i am not really attracted to her...we also don't have very similar interests.....

what do u think i should do?.....

ohhhh your not atracted to her? thats not a good sign of a relationship that will last a long time.

And to me it sounds like you are not ready for a serious relationship, and of course u are at the age where u should experimnet istead of being in just one realtionship, just take proper precautions
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

You're too young for a serious relationship. Not that it will stop you. Don't stress so much cause there's a 99% chance it will end in time; probably sooner rather than later. Take it one day at a time and enjoy it
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis