Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: met a Girl online...

OMG no NEVER!

don't worry, they're just poking fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Koro
    Tiay said
    "is she single? Have you exchanged photos?"

Yes and yes,

Thanks for the advice though i feel you guys were right and i was being a little impatient trying to jump the gun and start something way to early
    Looks like that you and me are in the same boat hear i am also doing like you are with alot of diffrences but with the same idea in mind and that trying to have faith for a good loving relationship out of it! I personley have been trying to meet up with mine with not mutch luck (I am sure this will be very diffrent to you also) I dont realey know why i have started this to be honest as i dont have anything that i think may help you out of this! It is nice to see someone in a similer but you have done 1 right thing and that is come on hear for advice and if thay give you some advice for crist sake take it and use/do it dont do what i did leave it and then miss out. From this i mean i was told to call her as thay thort that this would have been made better but no what did the silly little twat do sitting her typing this he left it a few days to ask her to call her and then i find out she had her phone cut off not because of me but for the reason of that special paper that make$ the world go round££$$ money. Just a warning dont do what i did! alls you will regret it!

If i had not haved left it then i may have been trying to tell you a diffrent thing and been more possative but that is the trouble with me i am a pesermist and that is alot of my troubles
    I apologise in advanced for my atrocious spelling. The advice or View I give probably wont be much good but it may help some one make a good suggestion!
    Cheers Steve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12