+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Would you say this to your ex?

Would you say this to your ex?

What does this mean? I ran into my ex girlfriend of 7 years for the first time in 6 years of absolutely zero contact. She left me for someone else but never said it, well she ended up marrying that guy. I recently ran into her in traffic and had only but seconds to say hello, I was so surprised to see her I couldnt talk. I even noticed two babies in the back seat. She asked so sincerely how I was and as I was about to answer her she says she thinks about me all the time. I wanted to say I did too but it wouldnt come out. Light turned green, I waived and drove off. What does this mean? I dont usually tell people I think about them all the time unless I miss them. Im sure she's happy why would she say something like that? Funny thing is ever since we bumped into each other I think about her all the time and its because I miss her. Do you think she was just being nice?

Well 7 years is a long time... Was this your first true love? How'd you to break up?

I heard that you will always remember and think about your first love. She most likely wasnt just being nice, she most likely meant it. Shit, I just got out of a 3.5 year relationship and I can see myself 5 years from now still thinking about it alot.

Its just that it has been such a big impact on your life and hers. Its good to remember, it makes you who YOU really are today!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you are devoting too much energy into trying to figure this out. What difference does it make what she meant? She is married now and has a family.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

like vashti and I said... lol

Jersey, have you ever heard of the seven-year-itch? It's a real thing. If she calls you, tell her you have a girlfriend. Tell her your penis fell off. Whatever. Just don't see her.

thats a very funny remark there .. Gigabitch but the seven-years-itch is really true.. a couple of my guy and girl friends experience that after being married some time...