+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies I need Your Advice

Ladies I need Your Advice

Hello ladies i would appreciate you advice on my Lost love.
    Well it all starts soul mate (Genelle) 30yrs
    We have now been separated for about 5 months now.....But now i have had time to analysis our relationship and were we when wrong.. and now i want her back..!!
    The relationship break down starts with her parents, they just kept interfering in our relationship.. And after we relocated i could cense that she was unhappy and mist them. but before I knew it they were moving to the same town within a month.... You See all i wanted is time for us both to settle in together and re-just ourselves to our new lives and our jobs. There were also health concerns that i had and just needed time to get through before allowing her family to know... but i BLEW it.!! she told me that they were moving down...and i lost my temper,,, nothing too drastic ...an at the spurge of the moment all hot headed I told her i didnt "lover her anymore" and that she should now be happy livin with mummy and daddy..!!! so i stormed out to clear my head, and when for a walk,,,,halfway to the beach 15min latter i called her to apologize but she had left and was on her way back to her parents place.... A week later she came back for her things she didnt want to see me at that time, and that was it. Now she wont see me or speek to me..!

but at the time her mother stuck the boots in,, at the moment this occurred and i know her mum was in her ear, telling her what ever it took for her to go home.. now i'm not a bad guy i never did any wrong by her and usually did what ever it took for her to be happy and she was happy with our relationship Christ sakes I Loved this girl and every think about her and still do, and sure she had faults but not in my eyes!!! The screw up was when i told her i didn’t lover her ,( were I actually really did,, i was just disappointed at the time) and the reason i said was acutely to push her back to her parents... but now I know that we are right for each other.. But i feel that yes i know I made a mistake!! But doesn’t everyone deserve a second chance. and i want her back.....should i bother and just let this love dissolve. Or should I wait for her come to me or will that take for ever(never)or should i try and win her heart back and if so...I'm good at the other elements of love but have never tried to win a girl back before or even know if its possible,,, how do you achieve such a complex task.....I do appreciate you time and help thanks heaps……

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You may well love her, but love is not enough to sustain a relationship.

Look, in my experience, when the family does not get along with the "significant other", things aren't going to work out well in the long term, especially when your significant other is tightly bonded with them.

I think if this girl ran home because of one fight, she was probably already thought the relationship was problematic. I vote you move on.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    but love is not enough to sustain a relationship.
    Everybody should learn that one.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Is that enough?"

"NO! You dumb bitch!"

Can a guy give his opinion?.....................What the hell your getting it anyhow!

Here's my opinion, not syaing I'm right BUT I have to agree with Vashti. If she is very close to her parents and has done right by them all her life she will listen to them regardless. This may be the reason she left in the first place and may only have used your moment of anger as an excuse. If for whatever reason they are not a big fan of yours, you are really in trouble.

She may want to get back togethor with you but her mothers/parents opinion of you is preventing her. If you want to get her back, appologise (preferrably face to face) failing that call her or write her a handwritten letter (in real correctly spelled english!) or text her. Tell her how you feel and explain why you said what you said.

Another good idea might be to prove to her parents your actually a good person by doing something to impress them, this may be something as simple as helping and old lady accross the street or joining a charity group or whatever (just an example mind!!)

After that it's in the lap of the gods, you'll have done your bit but will have left the ball in her court. She may move on and forget about you in which case you must do the same. She may move on and some time later realise she misses you and get in contact.

The important thing is not to make an ass of yourself by bombarding her with calls, texts etc. If she really truely loves you she'll be back!

Good luck!
    Last edited by derm; 15-08-06 at 05:23 AM.