+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Are extremely large boobs unattractive?

Wow, that was really kind of you to say. I've always had issues with my body. My sister makes fun of my boobs, and my mom always calls me fat even though she is obese herself. I'm working on my self image. It's just hard.
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

If you get into cardiovascular exercises you'll burn up fat very quickly. So its something you may consider doing.
    I remember reading some book that mentions that after 22 minutes (rouyghly) of cardio some hormone is released in your body that continues to burns fat in your body. So I would at least workout for that 22 minutes.
    I'm planning to go back on my exercise routine myself. Once you do it for awhile it becomes quite addictive. Enjoy yourself!

Yes
    !!!!!!!!!!!!

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Renu View Post
    Yes
    !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes, she's unattractive because of her boobs?

I'm just going to sit back and watch.

I agree with everyone else who said your boobs are great. I would definitely not mind your proportions. The guys who say that big boobs are disgusting are most often the ones who don't like fat chicks. Because you don't often hear many guys saying that Pam Anderson's boobs are disgusting. So, it probably just matters on the body type. And you, my dear, are no where near fat. And D cups are really not that big to begin with! Those guys don't know what they're talking about...

I wasn't planning on adding my opinion here (because everyone pretty much said what I think), but I had to stop and comment when I read this:

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    How tall are you? No offense, but 36 inches is big for a girl.
    Sorry, but this screams ignorance of the female body. A 36 bust is NOT big for a woman!! It's normal! I'm a 36B and I wanted to pull my hair out when I read this comment because I'm only 105lbs!! The measurement is actually the circumference of the rib cage under the breasts. Don't forget that females have larger hip-to-waist-to-chest ratios than men do.
    Last edited by Sereena; 19-08-06 at 10:53 AM.

I'd still say that being sexy is in between your ears and not between your legs...

Sereena, I don't claim to be an expert on the female body. My ex was 5' 8" and had a 36" bust. She was pretty big for a girl. I don't exactly go around asking girls what their bra size is. So I can only draw on personal experience.

King Zarathu Guest
    Chill with the exclamation points dude... My last girlfriend was 5'8" and had a 36" bust, and she wasn't anything tiny either.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I always find it humorous when people like Sereena start fussin' over nothin'.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I always find it humorous when people like Sereena start fussin' over nothin'.
    I love people. </SARCASM>

Quote Originally Posted by Sereena View Post
    I agree with everyone else who said your boobs are great. I would definitely not mind your proportions. The guys who say that big boobs are disgusting are most often the ones who don't like fat chicks. Because you don't often hear many guys saying that Pam Anderson's boobs are disgusting. So, it probably just matters on the body type. And you, my dear, are no where near fat. And D cups are really not that big to begin with! Those guys don't know what they're talking about...

I wasn't planning on adding my opinion here (because everyone pretty much said what I think), but I had to stop and comment when I read this:

Sorry, but this screams ignorance of the female body. A 36 bust is NOT big for a woman!! It's normal! I'm a 36B and I wanted to pull my hair out when I read this comment because I'm only 105lbs!! The measurement is actually the circumference of the rib cage under the breasts. Don't forget that females have larger hip-to-waist-to-chest ratios than men do.
    these guys have no experience with a woman, only little girls.

::is ready::

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234