+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm Back!!

I'm Back!!

Hey everyone, I just stumbled my way back here tonight. Nice change to the boards I must say.
    I've been away (from here anyway) for quite some time and just figured I'd pop back in now.

Okay, now those of you that were there for my 'horrible break-up' threads, this one's for you.
    It's now been over a year and I'm good. Sadly though I've emailed/messaged her a few time since, but nothing major. I noticed she was on myspace and I'd look in at her profile from time to time and one day, for some reason, I just decided to message her and ask her if it'd be okay if we were friends again, but then she deleted her myspace account, so obviously that sent me a message.
    Just thinking of how bad I was last year, really, compared to how I am now, it's amazing. I have since then learned that it was really my fault, and I was not very nice to her and I never listened to what she tried to tell me.

So, in conclusion, that expierence was for the best and I'm a much better person for it now, I know that for a fact. I've recently just got back into school, even though it took four years, so I'm good really.

Just want to say Hi to all those who know me, and/or remember me from way back when.

~Nick
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

I remember you. Welcome back.

(Kiechi)
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

My Colorado Bretheren is back!
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm.... i think i remember the name... kinda, sorta, not really.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    hrmm.... i think i remember the name... kinda, sorta, not really.

raverboy
    Well I definately remember you.

I was all over the boards back in June/July/August of last year. For a refresher, I had my fiance break up with me, then in the following two weeks had my best friend leave me high and dry and had my cat hit by a car and killed. Ex lives in Minnesota, blah, blah, and so on. My name is Nick, ex's name is Melissa.

Anyway, that's for those who can't quite remember. I've been a member of this board for quite a while now, and seemed to only post when I needed something.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na
    My name is Nick, ex's name is Melissa.
    Hey dude! I remember you... where the hell have you gone?

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na View Post
    So, in conclusion, that expierence was for the best and I'm a much better person for it now, I know that for a fact.
    Didn't we tell you this would happen a year ago!

Glad to hear things are well, fella.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    sorry to rain on your parade, but i still don't really remember you.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I was just gone for a while, moved back into my house, and whatnot. That and I've been doing a lot of work, deciding what I'm gonna do with my life.

Tone - yes, I know everyone said that and well, that's how it turned out.