+ Follow This Topic

Thread: waht she feels abt me now

waht she feels abt me now

hi
    Please u people send me Ur precious advise on my very serious problem…
    I m M 25, completed my education last year n related with construction industry, I m interested in a girl from student life , (not my class fellow but in my profession) we met in a collage meeting and it was love at first sight she also show intrest then I asked for her cell no. and then after some days she called me first ( i m a little bit shy and at that time don’t know how to call her) and then we started our call sessions, we talk about hours on phone (during this we met some times in common meetings) after few months i purposed her n’ she responded between yes n no, then at the same day she send me a sms in which she wrote that she is not interested in me, I said ok … (b coz I don’t want to irritate her) and stop calling any more…after few days she contact me again for some work.. (I think it was just to contact me again bcoz she can do these kind of work) I said ok and our contact established again by these fake works…but then we talked only professional …so we completed our studies…after studies I called her many times her attitude was quite good ..but one day she asked me y I call her so much ….i was just got confused and was not able to say anything the she stooped me to call her by saying that she is very busy and have no time talk….and also said don’t call me without any reason…..i love her so much that I cannot go against her will so I stopped ..and now she have break all kind of contacts …(never come online, her cell is off may b changed no. never come to common gatherings etc) this situation is going on from 1 month,8 days,5haurs and 28 min ….I don’t know what she wants n’ how to contact her ….I m getting depress day by day I m not able to give full attention on my work..i send her sms, mails, flowers but there is no response ….what should I do now …
    Last edited by get-fresh; 31-08-06 at 06:12 AM.

Leave it alone. I think she has made it obvious that she doesn't feel the same way that you do. It may be easier for you to drop all contact with her and stop helping her with work.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.