+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gay guys trying to hit on Strait guys!!!

this thread is going on for tooooo long. but it is a good discussion. grk, you say that the penises and vaginas are made to look for each other. i dont agree at all. only for the sake that my penis and the penises of many other guys look for other penises. just because some decide to use their body parts in a different way, does not mean it is not natural. having sex, without the desire to procreate, is also normal. many straight couples decide not to have children. many gay people, have the desire to have childrean as well. in fact, there is evidence that animals have homosexual tendencies as well. if thats not natural then i dont know what is.

you say that when a man loves another man, it is because he is attracted to him phsyically, and has the desire to have sex, and that is the basis of their love. again, i disagree. you must not have any exposure to the gay world have you? ive loved men, not because of their physicality. gay people are very open-minded and are very accepting of others, only because gay people have learned through the behaviors of straight people toward them. being harassed and seen as "unnatural," gay people look way beyond the surface, that is why there is much love in all GLBT cultures. so when you say that love is because of sex, then you have no idea whats coming out of your mouth.

"Fine, like i said, we cannot prevent any person from doing something that is not damaging to our society or other people..."
    - as if the goal of gay marriage is to damage society, or create obstacles for straight people. the goal of gay marriage is to be part of society, not to exclude itself entirely. and gay marriage shouldnt be seen as a barrier between peoples.

and for Henry123
    "And you sometimes wonder why some gays get the snot beaten out of them."
    - dont u read the news.?? gay people are not beaten because they advanced themselves on other men. the gay people that have been beaten have been singled out by gangs of straight men, that because they were gay, they need to get beat. one gay man is attacked by straight men just by walking down the street. a gay guy is tied to a post and left to die, just because he is gay. when was the last time did you hear a headline that says "GAY GUY GETS BEAT BECAUSE HE FLIRTED WITH STRAIGHT MAN." gay bashings still occur in america. they are planned and pre-meditated, not because of an advance.and if sexaul advances is the reason why gay people get beat, then the same must be said for straight people, yet no one beats them up, now do they? ooo the contradictions, contradictions, contradictions.

sex does not always equal love, and vice versa. i personally dont need sex. just companionship and LOVE is all i need.

why is their such an assumption that gay people have sex continuously and that is wat they are all about? and promisciously? i live in the gay world, and from where i stand, sex is secondary to many things.

King Zarathu Guest
    I'm still with the idea that homosexuality is genetically-related, not a psychological issue. But that could be because I'm a damn dirty athiest and an extremely skeptical person. Oh, it also has to do with the fact that I'm right. Barsonlytwo: you're wrong, even if you think that your homosexuality is genetically-related. That's right.

what am i wrong about?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Barsonlytwo View Post
    what am i wrong about?
    I think that homosexuality is due to genetics, and I'm right. If you think that homosexuality is due to genetics as well, you're wrong, because you're not me.

I win.

im sorry, but i dont understand what youre saying.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    im sorry, but i dont understand what youre saying.
    He's being a smartass. Basically, he agrees with you and hopes you will date him.

Well, okay, I made the last part up.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

lol..i thought he was fooling around, but i wasnt sure. and for the dating part? i'm not sure if he would appreciaite a non-sexual advance...LOL. and plus from wat ive read, arent you already seeing him..hehe. JK.

i think im going to close this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time heals everything. If we can re-live the moments that we regret. i miss you bob.

King Zarathu Guest
    and plus from wat ive read, arent you already seeing him..hehe. JK.
    Yes, yes she is seeing me. Non-sexual advances.

Don't close the thread.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How can he close the thread? He isn't a mod, and after that crack about me "seeing" a 16 year old kid, he never WILL be a mod, either.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    He goes to the first post, edit, "delete." Nice job, vashti.

well not close the thread, literally. theres nothing else i wanna say about this topic. and i dont know if grk has anything else to say. but if you wanna keep on going, im here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time heals everything. If we can re-live the moments that we regret. i miss you bob.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    As most things are, I think it can be a mixture of genetics as well as environment.

and for Henry123
    "And you sometimes wonder why some gays get the snot beaten out of them."
    - dont u read the news.?? gay people are not beaten because they advanced themselves on other men. the gay people that have been beaten have been singled out by gangs of straight men, that because they were gay, they need to get beat. one gay man is attacked by straight men just by walking down the street. a gay guy is tied to a post and left to die, just because he is gay. when was the last time did you hear a headline that says "GAY GUY GETS BEAT BECAUSE HE FLIRTED WITH STRAIGHT MAN." gay bashings still occur in america. they are planned and pre-meditated, not because of an advance.and if sexaul advances is the reason why gay people get beat, then the same must be said for straight people, yet no one beats them up, now do they? ooo the contradictions, contradictions, contradictions.
    I'm just adding alittle light sarcasm there.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234