+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i like him but should i meet with him?

i like him but should i meet with him?

dis summer i met a lad whos is 3 years older than me and im still only 15 but he rele sweet n i we rele liked each ova.he has a girlfriend but we still kissed n flirted with each ova all nite.hes txed me and asked me if i want 2 visit im be4 i go bk 2 school but i dont kno wat to do? shud i meet up with him and does this mean he wants 2 go further?or shud i wait until i go bk on holiday again n meet up gain?
    plz help
    xxx

Wake up baby!

don't fall in his trap. He's got a girlfriend already. What are you looking for?

If you become his girlfriend, would you like to know that he's kissing another girl?

don't be fool and saty awy from him.

Vick
    Last edited by TAVS; 04-09-06 at 12:39 AM.

hey i kno wher u cumin from fanx.we wer lyk avin a party on d beach an i kno wat most lads r lyk just tryin 2 get in ya pants n stuff but he seemed different.we just m8s but gt on rele well.n he said he wud break up but he bin goin out 2 long wid er. i was lyk i dont want ya 2 break up. so u fink i shud just say il c ya next yr?

Haha.
    Sorry, but I can only laugh. To be young and foolish hmm? Well, if he's APPARENTLY willing to leave his girlfriend for you, then wait until it happens to even start anything. You have no right to do what you're doing.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Venacava View Post
    Haha.
    Sorry, but I can only laugh. To be young and foolish hmm? Well, if he's APPARENTLY willing to leave his girlfriend for you, then wait until it happens to even start anything. You have no right to do what you're doing.
    Venacava is wrong.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    Venacava is wrong.
    No she isn't.

On a separate note, I was expecting skaterboy to skewer this girl over her spelling.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    No she isn't.

On a separate note, I was expecting skaterboy to skewer this girl over her spelling.
    I didn't actually read the post, nor did I read Venacava's response.

If a man is willing to cheat on his significant other then he has the potential to also cheat on you when something "better" and "noval" comes around. Is this the sort of man you see yourself in the future with? Doubtful.

Love and attraction should never be a logical thing, however, there are circumstances where you must look back, get level headed, and rationally process the situation for what it is. If you fail to do this, you could end up putting yourself in a world of trouble that could be prevented if only you had just taken a second to think about it clearer.

Borealis