+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How annoying is it when a girl you like drunk dials you?

How annoying is it when a girl you like drunk dials you?

I’m wondering exactly how annoying/offensive is it? Is it insulting? If you’ve been hoping she’d call and then she gives you a drunken call one night, are you happy that she thought of you or are you just annoyed?

Not saying I do this a lot, I’m just wondering...

It's only annoying if she doesn't want to hook up after the call.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Probably depends on the guy. If he doesn't care for drunk girls, then I guess he would be turned off. If he doesn't mind drunk girls, then he probably would be fine with it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    That bitch I was talking to you guys about (the one who did coke, tattoos, piercings, etc. that I stopped talking to because of those reasons) called me drunk once. I told her to grow up and I hung up on her.

She goes on about how her alcohol tolerance is oh so high, but I know that in reality it's bullshit. She can handle liquor as much as she can handle reality; ****ing white trash piece of shit....

[EDIT]
    In case you can't tell, I'm offended by other people's stupidity.

Well, I guess you now know she likes you, but that needing to be drunk to call you thing sounds like a big ugly can of worms.

I don't think you should write her off, but I think you should tell her you'd like to have a sober conversation sometime, and try to sound pretty un-amused.

Edit: Duh, Lissa, I just snapped who posted this. You drunk-dialed him? Your friends should be watching you more closely than that.

How mortifying. What did you say?
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 02-09-06 at 12:05 PM.

Hahahha CAUGHT. But I did it last Saturday and he asked me to go to the movies with him after that. Still worried that that might have turned him off a little. As for what I said - I don't really remember it being anything bad but who the hell knows!

SIGH. I'm just stupidly trying to figure this out. STUPID STUPID STUPID. hehe jk.

I am going to call him tomorrow to say hello. He sent me texts from work today so I'll take that as a good sign. I'll let everyone know how it goes. :-/

Just be thankful you didn't leave him a drunk message. Then he could play it over and over again.

Friends don't let friends drink and dial. Seriously, if you're drinking, put your phone away. One of my friends actually has to be physically restrained from her phone when she's had a few. I take it away from her.

It depends on how annoying they are while inebriated; but generally speaking, it's something to be avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by lissa View Post
    Hahahha CAUGHT. But I did it last Saturday and he asked me to go to the movies with him after that. Still worried that that might have turned him off a little. As for what I said - I don't really remember it being anything bad but who the hell knows!

SIGH. I'm just stupidly trying to figure this out. STUPID STUPID STUPID. hehe jk.

I am going to call him tomorrow to say hello. He sent me texts from work today so I'll take that as a good sign. I'll let everyone know how it goes. :-/

I think when I girls shows any kind of interest for a guy, we like it, even if you are drunk. the proof is that he invited you to go out and is showing interest too!

If you are worried about what you don't remember you said. Just ask him, you'll see he'll laugh and you'll have a good time, just try it. What is the problem? It's not the end of the world if you said something stupid. After all, you was drunk, remember?

Vick
    Last edited by TAVS; 04-09-06 at 12:39 AM.

Yes! I did this - asked him about it that is. I won't do it in the future, but he's like - "nah, it's fine. When a guy drunk dials its annoying, but when a girl does it I am just happy she called."

And then I said something like well sorry if I've annoyed you at all, and he said "are you kidding? you are the only one who hasn't annoyed me in months." (weird compliment, but I'll take it)

It's not too annoying as my cell is either on silent while I am sleeping, or if I am up then I pick up and end the call all the same.

Borealis

it is only annoying if you do it a lot... and only seem to call him when your drunk.

I basically have no tolance for it. The only way something like this would slide is if she needed a ride home.