+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How forgiving would you be?

lilwing89 Guest
    i wonder how the cheater would feel if they confessed and their lover went out and got drunk with a friend and ended up having sex. would they be forgiving?

In my opinion, it depends on the situation. If you went out just to have a good time, got a little too caught up in the evening, got smashed and something happened, but you were downright remorseful about it and would do anything in your power to make it up to your boyfriend/girlfriend, GRANTED it still wasn't right... but to me, that says something. Acknowledging you did something wrong and doing ANYTHING to change it. Like I said, depends on the situation.

Hell, I know somebody who was dating this girl for like 7 years, he cheated on her, got the other girl pregnant, the girl had a miscarriage though, and now they've been married for 25 years and have the most down to earth and faithful relationship I've ever seen. It's people like this that I say it depends on the situation.

But hell, if I was a girl and my sister who was completely sober had sex with my completely sober boyfriend, **** THAT I'd beat both their asses and be done with both of them.

No way will I forgive her. I'd dump her right after she told me. being drunk is no excuse to sleep around on your partner.
    There's an old saying: If you love someone, set them free.
    If they come back to you, they are yours.
    If they do not, hunt them down, stalk them and hope that they panic and give in.

never been completely smashed myself to the point that I didn't know what I was doing, I find it hard to beleive that people would *unwillingly* sleep with someone under the influence of alcohol. Its all *willing* i reckon. alcohol is just a scapegoat, a way out. good ridance to them.

Yeah, I agree. But which situation are you talking about? Both? The one where they had all out sex? Or the one where just before it started she yelled oh shit what am I doing and left?

Both. Whats the difference between the two. six-of-one, half a dozen of the other. its the same thing. cheating is cheating. lying is lying. crossing the line is crossign the line. and i draw the line at kissing, not at peneration.

No, the one situation she stopped before anything even started. I mean, wouldn't you be relatively proud of that, that she knew what was happening despite the state of mind she was in and got out of that situation asap? (just trying to stir up some arguments here) Seriously though, she got herself out of that situation and stopped.

No way would i forgive,when i've had a drink all i think about is my boyfriend. Thers no excuse for someone cheating unless they cudnt care less.

Quote Originally Posted by **Angel** View Post
    No way would i forgive,when i've had a drink all i think about is my boyfriend. Thers no excuse for someone cheating unless they cudnt care less.
    Clarify this a little bit. If your boyfriend got downright obliderated, then right before he messed around with a girl, he stopped, you wouldn't forgive him? Or are you saying IF your boyfriend ended up going all out and cheating, THEN you wouldn't forgive?

i think its forgivable if the parner honest to be truthful my bf did have a one time thing with some women it hurt like hell i was happy he told me after it happened. someone did say you should no your imedit when its comes to drink one time i did puked for 4 hours i drank way too much what a nightmare but at least i had a good bf and a friend too help me survive cause honestly i wont know what i was doing.

Sometimes i think that i could work round those two things but thats because i think people are affraid to live without their partner.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12