+ Follow This Topic

Thread: some opinions please..:)

some opinions please..:)

Heya, I'm just a new member, and starting with my first topic already ^_^.
    My problem, well, not a problem, but my case is that I like a certain girl. I've liked her since the rome trip at which we talked a lot together.
    I've (tried to) flirt with her a little bit. Just tried to talk a lot with her, but at the lesson breaks, she's always in her 'gang' of friends, in which she is not easy to reach. So I asked her msn when I had the chance. This was not pretty good at the beginning, but now she's more comfortable talking to me. One day I gave her a compliment at Physical eduction, which she did not understand at first :S but a few mins later she got it...
    Tonight we've got a big school party, so I might tell her with I feel for her. I've also send her some secret messages from a anonymous gmail account I made. Romantic emails, complementing her and expressing my feelings. But, she wanted a hint, I gave it, and now she suspects that I'm the one who loves her. Yesterday, I cycled back to home, when she just popped up just out of nowhere. When she saw me, she slowed down to let me catch up with her. She was with one of her friends, but anyway, we talked some way about dance4life event, which is dancing against aids. Anyway, she seemd much more friendly than last time, so I think she likes me... She suspected that I loved her (which is right), and she did not ignore me, she even had some humorous statements. Which shows that she is pretty comfortable. She went at the hmm.. i dont know what that is in english.. some temporary attraction park in the city. But I did not went with her because i don't want to be pushy, just hanging around her all the time. Anyway, what do you think? I've got time enough for her, but she's kinda busy every day... but she seemed positive towards me so... But I don't want another rejection.. The previous relationships I had, where pretty crappy, because I got dumped twice, for nothing, still don't know the reason.....

Anyway, ladies, what do you think...?

Thanks for the opinions, I'll read them before I go to the party, so post before 8 o clock europe time.
    Amor vincit Omnia

I think you should make sure she's not seeing anyone and then ask her out.

Thanks anyway, but she told me meanwhile, very straight, that she is not interested in me .... so it won't be anything more.. awwww this hurts.. She was kinda scared of relations, never had a boyfriend, though she is pretty... Anyway, got party tonight, with mixed feelings. Thanx giga...
    Amor vincit Omnia