Thread: I don't know what to think or feel anymore

Did someone mention my excrement?
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by derm View Post
    Did someone mention my excrement?
    Umm, no... Is there something you'd like to share?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Umm, no... Is there something you'd like to share?

He is Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribulation View Post
    There was a girl I was interested in, I mean, really, really, interested in. This was last year and she was a good friend of mine. Some months went by, I asked her out, turns out she was going out with my best friend (and still is). Oh yeah, that hurt. So me, being an idiot, wallowed in self pity for quite some time. Eventually I seized hold of my emotions and forced myself out of that depressing pit I'd been in and decided I was just gonna stop looking for a girlfriend for awhile.

Fast forward to a few months ago. Another friend of mine and I start talking more. Like, 3-4 hours a night online. I really feel comfortable around her and I know I like her more than I did the last one. I asked her to a dance which is in one week and she accepted so everything was going great. Guess what? An hour and a half ago, she told me she has a boyfriend. Oh yeah, that went over well. At first my brain just shut down. After that, I just got depressed and couldn't focus on crock. I was barely able to maintain a conversation with her tonight and that's never happened before. As this was online she doesnt know how much I was hurt. I actually dont know if she is even aware that I was. I have a way of hiding my emotions and as we spoke online it would be even harder for her to tell.

Right now, I'm not feeling anything at all. I've been trying to keep my mind busy because I know if I don't then the floodgates will open. I just don't know what to do. Not ever telling her how I really feel and just ignoring the pain as best I can is all I can do I guess. Strange, I had been getting a weird vibe lately about her. I mean, I dreamed about her with a boyfriend about a week ago, and have been thinking about it, wondering if she really did have one ever since. Guess I was right. That's really the only warning I ever had as she doesnt talk about her love life with her male friends. She just said someone asked her if she was going out with him and she replied, "I don't know. I guess." That right there kinda makes me wonder if it'll even last. I highly doubt it.

Why dont you stop hitting on your friends and start meeting women outside your social circles? Go out and start talking to random women that attract you. Otherwise you will always be a beggar and at mercy of your female friends... they probably already stereotyped you...
    // -- //

Quote Originally Posted by Tribulation View Post
    Look mother****er, do you know her? Do you think you know her better than me? No you ****ing don't. I wasn't being dragged the **** along, I was the one who ****ing asked her before she had a goddamn boyfriend. Now, if all you're gonna do is tell me to grow some ****ing balls then stay the **** out of this topic dickweed. For the things I've done I already know I have them.
    hah attitude like this will land you in jail, thats offcourse if you are violent in real life.

You are obsessed over this girl, and its not a healthy obsession, you like a crack addict looking for his next hit... yes women can have that effect on many men. learn to control yourself, forget this girl, learn some game, find a new girl, start a healthy relationship. until then i feel sorry for you and your narrow minded views on dating.
    // -- //

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    Alex Nova, you should try to read the topic fully before responding; that portion of the thread is no longer relevant and has been resolved.
    Cheers!
    Good to hear!
    // -- //

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123