+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: crazy little things....

Quote Originally Posted by squirrely
    he slept on the couch.
    Doesn't matter where you were when you were asleep. What matters is where you guys were when you were still awake . . . . .

Alexi

-hehehe. Had to. It jumped out at me.

oh oh-someone caught on...we were at the beach or out to dinner!

Cant get shit by Alexi...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

lol. Hey, as long as you guys had a good time I could care less WHAT happened. You could say, "He slept on the couch and I wore a chastity belt the entire time." or you could say, "We ****ed like rabbits everywhere. We got kicked off the beach and out of three bars cause we couldn't wait till we got home." No matter what, I could personally care less.

Sound harsh? Don't be offended, but, well, the fact is I don't know either of you personally, probably won't ever in my life know either of you personally, so you're business really doesn't hold my interest me TOO much. Although it is fun to pry out whatever facts I can . . . . . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And be able to make cyber-digs here and there at you guys.

If you guys were two people that I went to high school with then I'd DEFINITELY want all the juicy details! However for this I'll accept whatever you're willing to give and won't sweat what you do or don't.

Hence the reason I'm so candid and straightforward on this forum. I don't keep details or 'secrets' cause there's 99% chance none of you know me or ever will. Sad, since we all have fun together here, but true.

Alexi
    Last edited by sfalexi; 22-04-04 at 10:56 AM.

sure sure.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

yea yea Alexi!!! I hear ya man! I dont know anyone on here personally well-yea I do a couple of people. Only met Iron. But VERY close to someone else. Shes my "ROCK".
    Im NOT a liar thats for sure. But I dont think everyone really cares to hear about the details. But we did have a great time...and plan on seeing one another again real soon.
    I DO like sharing in this with you guys on here-because youre like my internet family. You know who you are...I value you your opinions and your advice...comments...etc.
    You included Alexi. I may not know you personally(in person) but do know enough that I feel secure in sharing some aspects of whats going on-because we did meet through here...and its very cool!!!!

Exactly. I was worried you'd get all upset cause it does seem a little wierd. BUt it's the same with me. I feel safe here BECAUSE I don't know anyone personally and probably won't. Here I can speak freely without worrying that any judgment from anyone will affect my life. I don't have to hold back anything (like I sometimes do over here in Jersey. If someone asks, they'll get the truth. And pretty soon, people learn just to stop asking and LET ME HAVE my secrets!)

And I can depend on completely impartial answers. They don't change answers because they know me or know the other person personally. All they know is what I tell them and what they 'feel' they get of me through the internet.

I love this place!

Alexi

EXACTLY my thoughts...couldnt have said it better...

na-Im NOT upset about it at all...I understand completely. And Iron and I have discussed what would be said in here about our visit. Its obvious everyone will assume things no matter what-just based on our previous posts. But its fun to wonder and make comments...makes this place a bit more gossipy!!!lol I have told him I dont want everything about us revealed. Even if he was an asshole I wouldnt tell(which he wasnt) but you get my drift...some things are just better left unsaid.

I do agree with you on this place being a form of a safe haven-its my get away from the bs here. I have a great time in here everyday...and its the people in it that make it that way for me. The personalities are tremendous and make this forum a great place to share anything maybe not everything now..(lol) but a place where you know you have great friends who will always be there...as long as the forum stands...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12