+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cool Test

Cool Test

Hey guys! Found this while perusing the web. It was fun, even if ya don't believe in this. [URL]http://web.tickle.com/tests/zodiac/[/URL]

Roxanne, the best Zodiac Match for your personality is Libra

Libra, the Scales (September 24 to October 23): This idealistic yet easygoing partner is just your type. Initially, a Libra partner may catch your attention with their elegant charm and attentiveness during courtship. But as you get to know them better, you're likely to be even more drawn to your Libra's appreciation for beauty and fairness, as well as their peaceful disposition. People born under this sign are known for being romantic partners who have an excellent ability to build and grow an egalitarian relationship. Librans may seem to be a bit lazy to you at times. However, their love of pleasure can be a benefit, too — one that can roust both of you from falling into boring relationship routines. In the bedroom, you'll likely find the Scales to be both creative and driven, with a significant sexual appetite. In general, Libras are flirtatious, talkative people who are almost always open to amusing distractions.

Although Libra is your strongest Zodiac Match, your responses indicate there are a number of other astrological signs that you're highly compatible with.

Yeah, like whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! My last bf was a Libra. I'm so sure!

Hi Breezy, nice test!

Aquarius, the Water Bearer (January 21 to February 19): This friendly and thoughtful partner is just your type. Initially, an Aquarius may catch your attention by showing you their intellectual side and optimistic outlook. But as you get to know them better, you're likely to be even more drawn to an Aquarian's idealistic resolve and focus on making positive change. People born under this sign are frequently capable of seeing both sides in any dispute. This can make them quite talented when it comes to finding creative solutions in your relationship. Your Aquarius may be a bit headstrong at moments, but they'll also tend to look for the bright side in times of trouble. In the bedroom, you'll likely find the Water Bearer both discrete and cautious. An Aquarian will ordinarily make sure that all areas of your relationship are strong before plunging into sex. Overall, Aquarians are solid, unwavering partners and complex people. So, it may take you a little extra time to get to know your Aquarian match, but it's apt to be well worth the wait.

Both me and my SO are Aquarii. Works out grandioso!

Goood for you.. Hehehe... Can't take the test yet.. My internet wouldn't let me go to other sites.. For some odd reason..

You mean the only site you can go to is Loveforum?
    What does it say when you try to get to the test?

Weee.. Dunno.. LoL.. It works now..
    The reason why it didn't work was because my internet cut me off.. But I didn't realise.. I just kept on clickin' the link.. LoL..

Well mine is a leo, however I too am a Leo, so your also reading about me..and boy its pretty accurate lol:

The Zodiac Match Test

Michael, the best Zodiac Match for your personality is Leo

Leo, the Lion (July 23 to August 22): This generous and faithful partner is just your type. Initially, a Leo may catch your eye with their outgoing ways and flamboyant personal presence. But as you get to know them, you're even more likely to be drawn to your Leo's strength and loyalty. Be aware, people born under this sign are known for seeking pleasure at every turn. Typically, they aren't afraid to take risks to get what they want. This can-do, forceful nature can make Leos seem a bit domineering at times. However, a Leo partner will also usually be very willing to work through any problems that arise between the two of you. In the bedroom, you'll likely find the Lion to be a romantic lover with an ample sex drive. This is just another aspect of their love for life, attention, and fun.

Although Leo is your strongest Zodiac Match, your responses indicate there are a number of other astrological signs that you're highly compatible with.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

the best Zodiac Match for your personality is Taurus

Taurus, the Bull (April 21 to May 21): This warmhearted and determined partner is just your type. Initially, a Taurus may catch your eye with a romantic gesture or their penchant for having a good time. But as you get to know them, you're even more likely to be drawn to your Taurean's unwavering devotion and dedication. People born under this sign typically know what they want out of life and stick by the decisions they've made. This devotion to their own truths can make members of this sign seem stubborn or critical at times. However, know that most Taureans are also sentimental types who like to focus on their romantic relationships. In the bedroom, you're apt to find that the Bull is a creative and expressive lover with a high sex drive. It's just another aspect of their vital nature, one that finds pleasure in everyday things and has an eye for beauty.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

Alexi, the best Zodiac Match for your personality is Taurus

Taurus, the Bull (April 21 to May 21): This warmhearted and determined partner is just your type. Initially, a Taurus may catch your eye with a romantic gesture or their penchant for having a good time. But as you get to know them, you're even more likely to be drawn to your Taurean's unwavering devotion and dedication. People born under this sign typically know what they want out of life and stick by the decisions they've made. This devotion to their own truths can make members of this sign seem stubborn or critical at times. However, know that most Taureans are also sentimental types who like to focus on their romantic relationships. In the bedroom, you're apt to find that the Bull is a creative and expressive lover with a high sex drive. It's just another aspect of their vital nature, one that finds pleasure in everyday things and has an eye for beauty.

Fun test. Thanks breezy.

alexi

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    [b]Fun test. Thanks breezy.

alexi
    No probs. Glad you liked it!