+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i need some advice

i am 19..ive been listenin to them forawhile

King Zarathu Guest
    Yeah. I'm getting into better things these days though. You like Twiztid? They're awesome.

i like just about everything on the label except for amb, and boondox.... i listen to tech and alot of other stuff too

King Zarathu Guest
    Yeah, I love techno with a ****ing passion. Slipknot?

Understand that this is a natural occurence in all young relationships. She is just doing what every teenage girl does when they have put all their devotion into one boyfriend, but becomes weary that they might be missing out on something much grander and better.

I suggest you do not fuel the fire by being overly anxious. Understand that it's a natural progression, and if you ever want her back you need to be patient. If you do not think she is worth the time then move on. Otherwise, pursue hobbies or even begin to date until she realizes you are what she wants.

Borealis
    Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant.

im trying.. really hard though.

Man... this sounds like me when I was 19... although it was the other way around... I'm the guy trying to break up.

Same ages tho, I was 19 and she was 16 or 17 forget... but we'd been together for like 3 years.

IT ****ING TOOK ME A TOTAL OF 4 "get-back-togethers" FOR ME TO FINALLY GET RID OF HER!!!!

That was frustrating and long... please do NOT go crawling back to her, cuz she'll probably feel bad and take you back only to do it to you again, then again, then again...

I feel bad that I took her back 4 times... but I'm such a softy, and it was so hard from me to just break up and stop feeling bad for the other one involved. I stayed single for a good long time after that... doesn't mean I didn't have any fun tho, just couldn't handle having someone check up on my every 2 hours...

Let it fade man... you can always pick it back up in a few years if it was meant to be. Just let her go do her thing, that's what she needs... it's what I needed, and I know how she's feeling... she doesn't hate you, she just wants to go out, and just be single. I dated, but nothing serious, and I didn't want any relationships.
    The dead pony lay
    In the far away field
    Consumed By the Scavengers
    Maggots flies and black crowes feed
    Hunger quenched on rotting meat

...And still the pony lay
    As they push their face in the decay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12