+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    King Zarathu, not "King Zarathru."
    Oops... *sigh* oh well... back to negative percentiles my score goes... it was good while it lasted...

PS - (I'll edit my posts to prevent future LF generations from accidently duplicating my mistake)
    Last edited by Sooky; 29-11-06 at 06:42 AM.

King Zarathu Guest
    Good idea.

Just to warn anyone that might follow my "copy and paste into Word" advice, to try and pass the Zarathu language test-

The word "Zarathu" is obviously not yet important enough to have been included in the English Dictionary so spelling mistakes in regards to this word will not be detected.

* I appologise for my off-thread waffling today. Its just typing nonsense on this forum seems to be my main source of excitement these days. Lame I know. *

To return to your problem Sami09- I agree with Gigabitch that getting too upset about this is not really the best way forward. So try distracting yourself when you start feeling anxious or worried that your bf has not called. I find TV always helps me, but if thats not your thing try whatever you can think of to take your mind of the problem. Its not always easy, but if you keep yourself busy then hopefully you'll fret about things less and feel happier. Hope this helps.

PS- As well as TV watching, my other favourite form of distraction is typing random messages on this forum (as you can see) and its usually works great. Esp when your learning about the finer points of correct spelling from Zarathu.

Yes, it's amazing, the eclectic array of things we take away from this forum every day.
    Spammer Spanker

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't know that Sami asked. I think he offerred. I think Sami is too meek to ask for anything so bold (but I could be wrong).
    I think you are.

I asked flat out...still waiting for a response, but the indications are, she did.

King Zarathu Guest
    Stop. I want to hear her in pain because of my response.

Sami doesn't give a shit what you think of her, Z. You've emotionally cauterized her.
    Spammer Spanker

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Sami doesn't give a shit what you think of her, Z. You've emotionally cauterized her.
    Can I touch your boobs?

Here ya go:

( . Y . )
    Spammer Spanker

King Zarathu Guest
    I was hoping you'd be bigger, but whatever....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12