+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Quick question, ladies.

Quick question, ladies.

Say you've been dating a guy for a week. You've kissed on the first night together and have never went a time without seeing each other in the last week without a kiss, especially when parting ways at the end of the night.

However, no tongue has been involved up till this point. I tried once or twice to initiate a little french kissing, however only once did I get anywhere, and that one time I just happened to sense a slight presence of the very tip of her tongue, but it was over before I knew it.

Her and I have both had serious relationships before, so it's not like kissing is something that either of us are new at. But do you ladies sometimes feel like you want to wait a little bit before frenching it up? I'm just trying to get an understanding of this without asking her, because I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable or anything.

She may just wants to take everything very slow. After being through some serious relationships, especially break ups where your the one getting devistated.. She possible is just trying to take everything very slow. I wouldn't worry about it too much, because it will happen with good time.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Anymore input?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Maybe she doesn't like french kissing. Not everyone does.

Another possibility is that she might think you are over-using your tongue. I only like a little. Are you trying to put so much down that you choke her with your tongue?
    Oh hell, I barely even got anything. Her and I made contact and had your typical peck of a kiss. Okay, no biggie. I held it there for a second and realized nothing was going to happen. After a short cutesy convo I went to kiss her again and just kind of moved in the fashion of a french kiss, however I barely even moved my tongue anywhere before I realized I wasn't going to get anywhere, so I just sort of stopped.

However at that point I did sense a real tiny bit of movement, as if she was going to return the french kiss, but didn't.

So, over using my tongue? I can't really say I have, since I've barely used it. I just thought maybe she was wanting to get a better feel around me more, since we've only been dating... well, two weeks now. She says and acts like she's very comfortable around me, so maybe she just doesn't like it? Who knows. But you'd think there'd be a LITTLE bit there. That's why I'm just kind of... whaaat? Over it. Then again, maybe she's just trying to go pretty damn slow?

I plan to, but I'd rather wait. My thing now is to wait until we have a really romantic moment happening between us when it'd be typical to share a french kiss.

I just didn't want to offend her, asking her why she wouldn't kiss in that fashion. I just figured I'd wait it out, and in the mean time ask around here and see if any other ladies have been in the same position or felt the same way.

i wouldn't push it. a kiss should be natural and without the goal of one person to get their tongue in your mouth.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i wouldn't push it. a kiss should be natural and without the goal of one person to get their tongue in your mouth.
    Right. But a french kiss can be such a passionate thing too. Then again, relationship is new. Maybe around the one month area is when I'll kinda poke her lip with my tongue again and see what happens.

exactly, it's fresh and new, meaning things are to come. listen blue toxin, take a deep breath, relax, slow down. you don't have to fit everything into a little time. if the girl doesn't want to french kiss, then leave her alone. maybe she just needs to get more comfortable with you. i mean, it's only been a month.

...or, you could just be bad at it.
    Last edited by misombra; 27-12-06 at 12:54 PM. Reason: let the braggin commence...
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    exactly, it's fresh and new, meaning things are to come. listen blue toxin, take a deep breath, relax, slow down. you don't have to fit everything into a little time. if the girl doesn't want to french kiss, then leave her alone. maybe she just needs to get more comfortable with you. i mean, it's only been a month.

...or, you could just be bad at it.
    Haha. Not to toot my own horn but I sure know what I'm doing when it comes to kissing. That's one thing I've never been bashful about. It just feels like we been together a lot longer, so I just have to keep reminding myself that it's still new and she deserves time.

But we'll see what happens. Just have to do what's right at the moment.