+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can someone please help me out.

Can someone please help me out.

I'm only 15 years old and need some help here. I am always noticing that this girl in my class is always staring at me, sometimes smiling and i think she likes me and i realy like her too and will stare at her alot. but the problem is it just continues this way forever. she stares and i will stare looking away when she catches me. but im way to scared to ask her out and i think that i look ugly anyways. and i cant even figure out if she likes me or not. maybe she is just staring to see if i was staring. but anyways i am very confused with this and i dont know what to do. anyone have a suggestion for me?
    Last edited by meowmix; 13-01-07 at 10:48 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Have you ever spoken to her? You can't ask a girl out until you can talk to her, you know. Just talk to her the way you might talk to a cousin, or something.

BTW - I think you are kind of young to be dating anyway. Girls your age are known to be trouble. Maybe if you gather the courage, you can invite her to go see a movie with a bunch of mutual friends or something.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

im too scared to talk with her. and i think she's to scared to talk to me.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was terrified of girls when I was your age, man. Either you muster your courage and talk to her, potentially leading to a relationship of some kind, or you allow your fear to rule you and miss out. You don't have to go over to her and tell her you like her and want to take her out. In fact, that would be a very bad idea. Just say hello. Make a comment about something you both can relate to, for instance your teacher. Come up with a list of questions beforehand that you can ask her.

"What's your name?"

"Oh really? Where's that name from? I like it."

"What's your cup size?"

Maybe not that last one, but you get the picture. The key to talking to a girl while nervous is to ask a lot of questions. Before long you'll calm down and the conversation will flow naturally.
    Last edited by Gribble; 13-01-07 at 11:39 AM.

You have to talk to her, don't make the mistake I made. Please, for yourself. I know how hard it is but you have nothing to lise and so much to gain. Your obviously not ugly to her as she looks at you and smiles. I can tell she likes you just from your post so how you can not tell is beyond me. Hurry, don't delay. Trust me when I say that I know how hard it is to talk to her. I couldn't tell the girl I liked either because I would be terrified and afraid...not only that but I like her so much that I would become paralyzed near her. Either way girls seem to get over guys quicker and with more ease. By the way, I think you should just ask her out....not BS around with little question like the guy above tells you too...it never goes anywhere..either she likes you and will say yes ...or she will say no because she doesnt...but at least you will know..and if she says no and really does like you then she will freaking hate herself pretty much for the rest of her life for not being honest. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You can't ask a girl out until you can talk to her, you know.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    BTW - I think you are kind of young to be dating anyway. Girls your age are known to be trouble.
    OMG! worst advice ever. Come on vashti! I waited...I told myself that I had no car and I was to young to date (bascially BS excuses at 15 becaus I was really just to scared). Beginning of sophmore year she was with some other prick already....I LOSE! thanks to advice like yours. You know that is bad advice, not all girls are trouble but if he likes her it is better that he takes the trouble and not some other guy if you get my drift.
    Last edited by The Great OV!!!; 13-01-07 at 02:20 PM.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

With 90% of the kids in highschool, they just aren't mature enough to handle a serious relationship. But thats no exuse not to date. Everyone needs experience and will grow from their teenage and maybe not so teenage mistakes.. lol Some people never grow up. ^^
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My experiences with women have shown that if you walk up to a girl you don't know and ask her out she might say yes, but she'll probably say no. If you take the time to get to know that girl first and then ask her out she'll almost always say yes. Plus asking a girl out that you don't know is A) creepy for her B) stressful for you. Taking the time to get to know her, and more importantly allowing her to get to know you, will make things so much easier and less stressful.

The mutual friends thing is great, too, assuming you have mutual friends. There's so much less pressure that way and it's so much easier to open up and be yourself when there are a few familiar faces around. Good luck, man. Don't let this opportunity slip through your fingers.
    Last edited by Gribble; 13-01-07 at 11:46 PM.