+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is there something wrong with me?

Is there something wrong with me?

All right, the first time I had sex was last Saturday. We were going for like a half hour and then she was afraid my dad was going to come home so we stopped. I wasn't even close to finishing.

Then just yesterday I went over to her house and we started getting dirty again, and we were seriously going for over an hour and I still didn't have any urge at all to go. We went through 2 condoms because the lubricant was wearing off on both. Then we started having sex without a condom and I was like forget this, it's not worth it. I kind of felt something without the condom though. But after that she started giving me a blowjob for like 10 minutes and I still didn't feel anything. Then her neck started getting tired so she was giving me a handjob and I STILL couldn't go. Sooo all together It was like an hour and half and I couldn't feel anything.

I really have no idea why I don't have the urge at all to go. I mean I'm 17 years old and since I was a virgin before this I thought I'd go in like 5 minutes.

Also, after the condoms broke I started fingering her and she's like stick 3 fingers in. So I did. And then she's like stick FOUR and I'm like . I could fir four fingers in her. And she only had sex with one other person before. Soooo I don't know if that's loose because I have nothing else to compare it too or what. But it's weird.

does it feel good when you masturbate (no homo)? If so, then it's a psychological problem. If not, then you probably have few nerve endings in your dick which means you will always have this problem. Regarding your gf being loose, I would say so unless you have very small fingers. Most guys I've talked to about fingering say initially they can only fit 2 fingers in - 3 max.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you're worried that she isn't tight enough, try fingering her with just one finger. Let it sit in there for a little while and her vagina will naturally try to contract around it, thus making it tighter for other parts of your anatomy.