+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I in love?

Am I in love?

I have a huge decision to make in my life between being with my g/f, or moving to california with my family. My g/f would be the perfect wife, i care so much about her, and i know she loves me for sure. the only way im going to stay with her is if i am truly in-love with her and end up marrying her. If i stay with her, i will definintly not be financially stable, and i will miss my family like crazy. but if i am in love with her, then it's worth leaving my family and living crappy to stay with her. the reason im so unsure about if i love her or not is because i dont miss her like crazy if i dont see her for a couple days, i miss her of course..... but im not dying to c her. I rarely get butterflies. But we have tried breaking up and every time we try, we BOTH cry our eye's out. If im not sure if i love her, why is it so hard to leave her? since i cry so much, does that mean i lvoe her? I need the true definition of love., I know nobody here can tell me if i love he or not. thanks for reading this!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're not gonna live the rest of your life with butterflies in your stomach.

You've tried breaking up before?

Interesting...does that tell you something?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Go with your family. Marriage is a big step. I take it the only reason you're really considering it is because you're forced to make a decision. The last thing you need to do is stay behind to get hitched without a means to support yourself. That's just asking for trouble. And an early divorce.

By my tradition, the woman leaves her family to live with the man...not the other way around...take her to Cali with you.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]