+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Two most loved females in my life...

Two most loved females in my life...

Well pretty much now i relise my girl friend moved to a differnt state as well as city.

Now she went to the school my ex is at the moment. I loved my ex and I love my girl friend. I know it wrong of me to still have feelings or some for my ex but in my life only these two woman had ever some how touched me.

I'm sared thier might be some clash between my ex and my girl friend well....another thing is it's a long distance relation ship.

Why do i still have feelings for my ex even thought we broke up?
    Well you see we didn't really broken up but she had to go back to her city...and as for it was long distance.

Now my girl friend is at the same city as my ex and now I once again experience the long distance relation ship.

I'm totally so @.@ I don't know what to do any more. I feel lost....I feel as if it like between two girls who would i pick ? why am i even thinking about this? am i a horrible person? what if one day i meet them both at the same time then what will it be like?

Why did i say clash? well my ex girl friend is such a nice and kind girl she wouldn;t even hurt a fly yet my girl friend is capible of some stuff that may hurt my ex.

Why do i care about my ex? i respect her alot because she contain so much a guy would want.

So confuse and loss...

Please give some advice really need it.

Thanks for reading and sorry if it was long.

If you and your ex broke up because of the distance, why are you still with your current girlfriend? That makes no sense to me.
    Spammer Spanker

Hmmm, if I were you I'd choose to remain single so that I could date both of them. Date them both for a little longer to see where it goes. If your ex is committed to the long distance relationship, then you two never broke up.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous0302 View Post
    Hmmm, if I were you I'd choose to remain single so that I could date both of them. Date them both for a little longer to see where it goes. If your ex is committed to the long distance relationship, then you two never broke up.
    From what your telling me--> to my knowledge it makes me feel that they are like iteams and i don't want them to feel that. I gues it feel as if i m going around in cricle.

I think no one can actuly understand how i feel about this because reading this text can only help to a certain limit. For those who has experience this situation will proberly know what i mean.