+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: why don't guys just say what they really want?

Same one from before? She's a bit of a twat.
    Spammer Spanker

Why don't guys say what we really want? We do, but most women just don't listen

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Men and women just communicate differently. Prime example, if I'm picking up some fast food for my dad he tells me exactly what he wants, nothing more, nothing less. He says it clearly and succinctly. If my mom wants something she goes off on tangents, she repeats herself, she changes her mind... in the end I have no ****in' clue what she wanted and I inevitably bring the wrong meal.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Men and women just communicate differently. Prime example, if I'm picking up some fast food for my dad he tells me exactly what he wants, nothing more, nothing less. He says it clearly and succinctly. If my mom wants something she goes off on tangents, she repeats herself, she changes her mind... in the end I have no ****in' clue what she wanted and I inevitably bring the wrong meal.
    lol

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You should have her write her order down for you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You should have her write her order down for you.
    But that requires work.

That's not necessarily a gender thing, though. Okay, well, I'll admit that women do it more than men, but I don't do that, and I have no penis whatsoever.
    Spammer Spanker

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Real men don't write crap down. I can take a dozen orders from men and get it right on the button. You throw a woman into the mix and it throws everything out of whack.

Man 1: "Gimme a hamburger, no onions, order of fries, and a medium coke."

Man 2: "I'll take a chicken nugget meal with a Dr. Pepper."

Woman: "Hmm. I'll have a fish sand- actually, make that a chicken sandwich. Do they have onion rings? I can't remember. You know Popeye's has great onion rings. Mmm. If they have onion rings get me an order of those. If not I guess I'll take fries. Oh, and get me an iced tea. No lemon. And you know what? I think I'll have a fish sandwich after all."

I get the first two orders right no prob. The girl? She gets a goddamn hotdog and a chocolate milkshake.
    Last edited by Gribble; 27-03-07 at 01:05 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha! Yes, you are correct Gribble, but I didn't mean that YOU should write the order down; make HER do it. That would make me crazy, too.
    Last edited by vashti; 27-03-07 at 06:20 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Real men don't write crap down. I can take a dozen orders from men and get it right on the button. You throw a woman into the mix and it throws everything out of whack.

Woman: "Hmm. I'll have a fish sand- actually, make that a chicken sandwich. Do they have onion rings? I can't remember. You know Popeye's has great onion rings. Mmm. If they have onion rings get me an order of those. If not I guess I'll take fries. Oh, and get me an iced tea. No lemon. And you know what? I think I'll have a fish sandwich after all."

I get the first two orders right no prob. The girl? She gets a goddamn hotdog and a chocolate milkshake.
    Gribble to Woman: "Would you like fries with that?"

anachronistic Guest

wow, i can actually relate to this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123